Poor Aiden Abuse Forced Him Out

minstral

I like this quote:

Neil Lennon (Pathetic Little Bhiot) said to me I might miss the bum-love Celtic youth players get but I'm not so sure, they have priests in Russia right? Then he went on to remind me, if things go wrong, you can just make up death threats and the like, the mhedia always lap that up and never even check the facts so we can tell as much lies as we want.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has this wee cunt no watched some of the videos and documentaries on russian football ? .Real football factories some crazy fucking fans in russia lol and its not a small minority :lol:

I know. I can imagine he'll get more than verbal abuse if he gives it the big 'I am' over there like he did here.

I can also see his own fans turning on him if he does all the fancy shite with no end product on the pitch as well.

Have you noticed there is no byline on the daily mail story just 'sportsmail reporter' ? Whereas the bheggar ridden rhebel story is by that fat wank mark guidi and glitterdome sycophant. A crock of shit made up by liewell and co. and fed to sympathetic mhedia to print. :sherlock:

Has he not thought the reason he gets abused is because he turned his back on his country of birth to play for Ireland?

But as a Scotland supporter I thank him for making that decision

McGreedy, I think. Haven't heard about the Boruc fight, but that BKay is an animal! :D

It was fucking hilarious on here when it happened. Did Aidsy not give BKay a cowardly dunt? Wee shitebag. BKAY should've ripped his head off.

He brought it on himself with his selection to play for Ireland and also the fact he thinks he's fucking Julius Caesar, I know a fucking Celtic fan who hit him uptown because he was getting wide with him for no reason.

Also my old driving instructor told me he saw him in a shop with his bird, she was buying clothes and while she was paying he was going off his nut at her for no reason infront of everyone :lol:<cr>

"Irish Catholic"

When do you guys reckon Aiden actually last attended mass? Or went to Ireland in a non-footballing capacity? His parents were born in Scotland ffs. Attention-seeking tit.

How many of Celtics support do you reckon are like this :rolleyes:

How many of Celtics support do you reckon are like this :rolleyes:

But anybody who's not one of them thinks that type of supporter is laughable. McGeady is actually getting sympathetic column inches with this because he's a poor, downtrodden footballer.

Unpopular as it is to say around here, I have no problem with Irish Catholics. I'll be damned if Aiden McGeady is one of them though.

But anybody who's not one of them thinks that type of supporter is laughable. McGeady is actually getting sympathetic column inches with this because he's a poor, downtrodden footballer.

Unpopular as it is to say around here, I have no problem with Irish Catholics. I'll be damned if Aiden McGeady is one of them though.

I agree with you but my point was a lot of Celtics support have this sort of mindset, and I think the fact McGeady is getting sympathy from them shows this, the whole "Oh look at us, we can't be free in this country" sort of pish. I had family who were Irish Catholics so I don't have any problems with them either.

First the BBC gave us 'Neil Lennon: Living with hatred,' then the rhag-tops claimed Strathclyde Police cautioned Boruc for crossing himself - now it's McGeady's turn to go through the mhedia spin machine.

By far the worst aspect of this is that McGeady cynically leeched off the better funded and closer to 'home' Scottish youth system, then suddenly decides to have a change of nationality as soon as it's time for a senior call-up. I wonder which lads who dreamed of turning out at Hampden never got the chance because of that plastic parasite.

It's time that the mhedia were called out over their constant lies and revisionism.