Rangers interested in Vladimir Weiss

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

off toppic slightly but i think we have taken the piss a bit with welcome , getting him to come over from houndouras to train , not having a bounce game arranged until over 2 weeks after he arrived , then does well and scores a hat-trick and we say no thanks.

if he isnt good enough then he isnt good enough but we could have arranged things a bit better

and as for Barazite , think we need to wingers and he seemed to have played well so not sure why we have released hi

but weiss and jelavic would be great signings and i hope we have them both tied up by the time i come in from work tomorrow :21:

off toppic slightly but i think we have taken the piss a bit with welcome , getting him to come over from houndouras to train , not having a bounce game arranged until over 2 weeks after he arrived , then does well and scores a hat-trick and we say no thanks.

Totally agree. He's not the type of player I'd have had across in the first place to be honest, but I agree with what your saying. I feel sorry for the lad.

This is the next Jelavic thread lol.

No way mate. Nothing can ever, ever come close to the Jela thread. :-)

EDIT:

I mean -- I forget who it was -- someone from here? got banned from a Rapid forum. Total insanity. Nothing beats that thread.

Fantastic 'therapy' for us that can't afford meds. (Just kidding).