Rangers interested in Vladimir Weiss

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"I cant believe those dirty bastards are trying to nab him. I really hope this doesnt happen. Im not sure if lenny is even interested. God i really hate those H***, one minute theyve got no money, the next thing there trying to buy jelavic for 4million. Definately got their grubby fingers in some pies we dont know about."

We have, it's called the Champions League :craphead:

I watched him play in the WC. All games.

He is fast, quick feet, can shoot and is a dribbler. On TV he looked a bit small and light but cant be sure.

Plays on the right.

Excellent bit of business.

So,I guess he will be the latest attempt to solve the wide left problem area.

Eagles said: "I could have been playing against Real or Inter or Bayern in the CL, but fuck that! I can't wait for Doncaster! Barnsley! Scunthorpe! Preston!

i dont think he has even been starting for burnley. oh well, thats what he gets. weiss looks the part on you tube

He's exactly the type of player we need, and one of those players you hate to play against.

Was Burke (when he broke through and was good) really the last direct,

skillful, wide player we had?

Nah, that was Broadfoot nae hassle.

Deals not done yet though so maybe getting ahead of ourselves

This (tu) I'll believe it when I see it come from our official club site and not before.

We certainly choose what rumours from the rhags to believe, don't we.....After all, if we believed the daily rhags, we've already signed Jelavic on 14 occasions so far. doh

"I cant believe those dirty bastards are trying to nab him. I really hope this doesnt happen. Im not sure if lenny is even interested. God i really hate those H***, one minute theyve got no money, the next thing there trying to buy jelavic for 4million. Definately got their grubby fingers in some pies we dont know about."

crabflute.gif