Boughy

Ibroxin83

Boogie is a fantastic player and i would be dissapointed to see him leave however if we got £7mill+ for him and brought in a couple of players with that money then i wouldnt mind

Yep, I would be happy with that.

I'd also be happy with no-one offering that and him staying. As long as the management hold strong for the right offer we can't lose.

Wasn't his best game but that last ditch tackle was a game winner. Was half expecting him to give the cameraman a :wink:

I said it at the time when I nearly jobbied myself. That was as good as a goal.

Our defence is the weakest part of our team and Boughy is our best defender by miles. I'll be really distraught if he goes and if there are things afoot then I hope to god Walter is trying to line up someone or even two players of quality with the money, which will surely be 7/8m. The window is closing fast though.

I just hope he stays!

Wasn't his best game but that last ditch tackle was a game winner. Was half expecting him to give the cameraman a :wink:

that was his worst performance for 90 minutes in a rangers top yet the big man produced when we needed him.

Every player has a bad day and this was Boughie's....How many "Shockers" has the big man put in since he joined us? (Count them on yer fingers and you will have a lot to spare I'd reckon) :wink:

Lets see if he is here at the end of the window, I have my doubts but I hope I'm wrong.

He has 2 years to run on his contarct I believe, a little worrying that he doesnt appear to be commiting himself to another deal. We need to be carefull

Hopefully now we have Weiss -- and perhaps another 'winger' we won't see the need for Boogie to get up the right wing as much. Almost embarrassing vs Hibs -- and his yellow card was well...

Stick to defending, & lose some weight Boogie.

Great tackle .. might have won us the game. Can't see anything over 5 mill getting offered for him. Is 5 enough? No.. so he stays.

Been hearing that Bougherra is leaving almost from day one.

I think we will sell him in the summer, though. There's no way we will be able to give him the bumper new contract he expects and deserves so next summer, with 1 year left on his deal, I can see us maybe taking 4 million or something for him.

If we get another season out of him, that will do. Realistically.