Honestly, I have seen all I need to from Lafferty

weedurranty

We were better in the 2nd half, as soon as Bougherra made that tackle, we were a different side.

its terrible it took us that long to start playing, with or without lafferty.

Edu and Davis just never took charge in the middle.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not gona lie, i like the big guy. thought today was a harsh sending off personally. trust walter's judgement and think he will prove himself this season. he's gona be struggling for a place though these days. I assume Weiss will be starting next week with that performance today and lafferty banned. and then if lafferty moves to his originall position up front then hes gona have to compete with the likes of miller, beattie n jelavic. Will be interesting to see what happens but i wish the guy all the best.

The whole Rangers team apart from Naismith was shite in the first half. Lafferty was just unlucky. Hence no 1 likes him in the spl including some Rangers supporters.

So everytime he fails to beat a man, looks panicky on the ball and gives the ball away he is just "unlucky"?

Lafferty is a daft arse. I think that he has all the ability to be a decent player but just can't seem to put it all together often enough. The danger for the boy this season is that we now seem to have a variety of forward players and his opportunities will be more limited, I think. He needs to produce or he's off.

I just dont rate him, you keep praying he will produce, but he cant control a ball and gives the ball away to easily. He always seems to be running in to a blind alley with the ball, but we all have our own opinions.

I just dont rate him, you keep praying he will produce, but he cant control a ball and gives the ball away to easily. He always seems to be running in to a blind alley with the ball, but we all have our own opinions.

That's if he's not tripping over the ball or failing to take it with him.

:praise:

Absolutely agree. We can't keep giving him chance upon chance. This is his 3rd season now, and personally apart from 2 goals to win the league (when it was wrapped up anyway) can we say he has done much else?

Time to go Mr Lafferty.

What does Laff need to do to win support? Save a puppy?

Maybe keep himself on the park, work his socks off, put in performances, consistantly... that might be a start ;)

What does Laff need to do to win support? Save a puppy?

It's not that mate.I genuinely believe we all want him to do well for us but, whether he is being played out of position or not, it just hasn't happened with any consistency. I still hope the big lad can turn in some good performances though and he can be an important player. (tu)

Ive defeneded Lafferty time after time, but after today I just can't anymore. I think we should start offering him to clubs, for a loan and get him some game time. I don't like to say it as he's one of us, but selling him is probably the best for both parties.

It is a shame, you don't like to see any bear not work out at their boyhood team, but thats football.

You'd think that in a week where we've bought three new talented players that can fill his position, he'd not do something idiotic like that.

I'm concerned that he's one of the few players that Walter can't get through to....

Ive defeneded Lafferty time after time, but after today I just can't anymore. I think we should start offering him to clubs, for a loan and get him some game time. I don't like to say it as he's one of us, but selling him is probably the best for both parties.

It is a shame, you don't like to see any bear not work out at their boyhood team, but thats football.

(tu)

I'd agree with this as well.

We'd be lucky to get £500,000 for him to be honest. He rarely controls the ball, he offers virtually zero on the wings, through the middle he's a bit better but his scoring record is poor and his attitude is absolutely stinking. I can't see many teams being interested in a player like that

I've tried to stand by him for 2 years but it's clear he's not good enough now