Referee today

simplythebest

Weiss was kicked off the park by St Johnstone today and the referee let them away with it, not surprising as this is Scotland and he's a small yet very skillfull player, but if he was given any protection it would have been different. It's the kind of treatment i can see Weiss getting from most teams in Scotland and if the referees are true to form they'll be no protection given, so I really fear for Weiss getting kicked out of games or getting a few bad injuries.

Awful refereeing overall today, as well as the brutality St Johnstone got away with there were about two or three hand balls missed from them while one from Naismith was spotted straight away. Inconsistancies with the bookings also, St Johnstone wouldn't had had 11 men left on the park if the referee was doing his job right.

But of course i'm sure Celtic will find some reason to launch an 'official complaint' again. :rolleyes:

Was at the game, the ref and linesmen were fucking rotten. I have absolutely no idea why he booked Weiss for a challenge he didnt even fucking make, arsehole of the highest order.

And then lets Duberry (sp?) off with a warning for throwing Jelavic to the deck 5 mins later

He's usually pish but today took the biscuit. 75 minutes in until st.johnstone got their first booking when they had been pulling players back,diving and kicking for the whole game. Can't believe Weiss was booked for that "foul" in the box, the boy just fell over.

Bougherra clipped their guy and they got a foul, our player was away one on one gets brought down and nothing happens? Bizarre... clear handball aswell in the second half, referee and his linseman were awful... a little bit of consistancy is all we ask for