Will there be money to spend in January?

MisterC

Some of us thought there was a wee bit left over this transfer window and if it is true then does anyone else think more signings will be made in the new year? I'd like to think if we were somehow able to survive in Europe after christmas then money will be made available to spend on new players. Plus too, there will be some players with 6 months left on their deals and their clubs may want them to go so we could get a wee bargain or two. Thoughts?

Unless we NEED some one bad I can't see us spending half way thru the season. Walter will leave the money and maybe Ally can go and get a few players next summer. I would have liked to see Welcome and Barazite come in cuz they both seem to want te be here and prove themselves. We're NOT none fer buying stars we're known fer MAKING stars. So us buying someone that we get pumped up about before they play is unlikely. We got one this year but he's only played 20 min fer us so I'm hesitant to say he'll be the next Dado. He has a great attitude(so far) and has the ability but it doesn't mean he can handle the Scottish game. All te be seen on the way te our 54 championship. Beleave that.

The window has just closed, and I'm so glad. January is the last thing on my mind. 100% focus on the football park, starting off at New Douglas Park, after this international break.

Time to up our performances, and keep our winning run going. It's going to be a long, hard few months coming up before the window re-opens.

The window has just closed, and I'm so glad. January is the last thing on my mind. 100% focus on the football park, starting off at New Douglas Park, after this international break.

Time to up our performances, and keep our winning run going. It's going to be a long, hard few months coming up before the window re-opens.

our window has closed..... middle east still active...