MartinGers93

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I might of missed something

The DW Stadium?

travellers must meet at the DW Stadium in Wigan where they will be transported by official coach to Old Trafford, with no exceptions. Please be aware that parking spaces at the DW Stadium are very limited. Your ticket for the match will be allocated by a Club official to you only during the coach transfer from Wigan to Old Trafford. Tickets will not be issued to anyone under the influence of alcohol. Coaches will return to the DW Stadium in Wigan directly after the match.

Details of your allocated transfer coach, its coordinator and location will be communicated in due course.

Please be at the DW Stadium in Wigan for no later than 4.00pm in order that you can locate your coach in time for the expected departures which will begin at 5.00pm.

Tickets are priced at £41. This payment will be taken from the details we hold on file from your travel club application.

I shall be there having got my confirmation from the TC. I'm really no happy considering I live 15 mins walk from old trafford and I need to go to wigan to come all the way back again! Glad I'm moving back home soon seriously

The game is being played at the DW Stadium to avoid crowd trouble and because Manchester police have banned all rangers fans from entering the city (tu)

I don't think the game is being played at DW Stadium is it?