Rangers vs Bruges 92-93

trueblue68

Brilliant. I was at the game and still vividly remember watching Nesbits goal from the Copland Rear. The ball seemed to arc in the air and the crowd went banana's when it eventually bounced in. I think this was the game that Hateley got a ridiculous sending off as well.

Just Posted the goals from this game on an old youtube channel.Includes Scott Nisbets legendary goal which some people on here had been asking for :uk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0iL0OPKO9c

Can u post the exact link mate so I can copy and paste/send to my brother. I've been trying to show him this goal for yrs. He was a new born baby when this game took place and he's never seen it

Can u post the exact link mate so I can copy and paste/send to my brother. I've been trying to show him this goal for yrs. He was a new born baby when this game took place and he's never seen it

here you go mate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0iL0OPKO9c&feature=player_embedded

Looks like we're playing at Fir Park!

Does anyone know why we have our away top on?

From what i remember it had been pouring in Glasgow for about a week before this match mate hence the pitch was very heavy.

Dunno why but in the away game we wore our home strip!

Brilliant. I was at the game and still vividly remember watching Nesbits goal from the Copland Rear. The ball seemed to arc in the air and the crowd went banana's when it eventually bounced in. I think this was the game that Hateley got a ridiculous sending off as well.

The lad who got Hatley sent off almost caused a riot in the west enclosure when he was stretchered off and everyone's throwing coins and sweets at him when one landed on his chest and the f**ker ate it! The announcer spent half time winding up the stadium with some crackin tunes and going on about the twelfth man, crackin night :crabflute::crabflute:

Looks like we're playing at Fir Park!

Does anyone know why we have our away top on?

I think it was one of these bits of gamesmanship that the European clubs used to pull to try and unsettle their opponents. A bit like when in the away leg to Marseilles where the ballboys were withdrawn at half time to waste time in the second half; it was rife at that point and eventually there had to be a ruling to stamp it out and make sure there were spare balls ready etc.

cheers mate its good remember those great europeon nights from the past.

that goal by nesbit, should of been a spin bowler, :D that cheating bastard

who got hately sent off, as for they goalie he made goram look 7ft tall.

I don't know why but to me it seems that in those old movies (Even more so in the movies from the 80's or before) the crowd goes wilder when a goal goes in.

When you dont have to worry about falling over the seat in front, it makes it a lot more fun.