What's Walters curveball going to be?

Tumshie

We all know Wattie loves a good curveball going into these games. I'm expecting one shock in the line-up. Weiss on the bench, Lafferty in the starting line-up, Broadfoot at RB with Whittaker at RM are all possibilities I think

I think you'll see Beattie upfront alone and Kenny Miller playing wide left with Naismith wide right, which will give tremendous work rate to support the wing backs as its going to be required, with Davis, Edu and McCulloch through the centre. Whittaker, Bougherra, Weir and Papac is our strongest backline, I think Walter will keep it at that.

He honestly has to realise Laugherty (excuse the pun, lol) cannot be trusted at this level, never mind SPL level.

At least if he lines up like that he can use his limited bench to a certain degree integrating Fleck, Weiss etc. and tinker with the lineup as it is i.e. give Beattie an hour, bring Weiss on then switch Miller upfront and have Weiss wide and so forth.

I would only play Weiss if I was certain of his defensive qualities. We aren't going to see much of the ball so if he's not going to track back he'd be wasted. He is much better used as an impact sub in this kind of game, once the game opens up a bit.

Doubt Beattie will play, he doesn't have the fitness and workrate yet.

I'm almost certain lafferty will start and it's no bad thing as he does track back well. He just needs to keep his head screwed on.

I would only play Weiss if I was certain of his defensive qualities. We aren't going to see much of the ball so if he's not going to track back he'd be wasted. He is much better used as an impact sub in this kind of game, once the game opens up a bit.

I'm almost certain lafferty will start and it's no bad thing as he does track back well. He just needs to keep his head screwed on.

Shhhhh your not allowed to say that on here mate. He will be used at home more when we are forcing teams to be on the backfoot. Man ure will have around 65% of the play tonight, and if we hold them for arounf 50 mins then the gaps will appear bring him on and its wham bam thank you mam.

However i think he will start

Weiss shown on his 2 starts he tracks back and helps the full back. He should start.

Don't be silly weiss shouldn't start tonight!! Keep it tight for 70 mins with miller up on his own, then bring weiss on and let him go at them! If we do that from the start we will get opened up far too easily!

Have you watched our defence this year?

Gary Neville will be playing right back tonight so hopefully Walter will play a pacey winger with a few tricks on the left. Weiss sounds about perfect for the role. If he doesn't start I will be gutted. Neville is the one we should be looking to attack.

Gary Neville will be playing right back tonight so hopefully Walter will play a pacey winger with a few tricks on the left. Weiss sounds about perfect for the role. If he doesn't start I will be gutted. Neville is the one we should be looking to attack.

Play Big Lee left wing :pipe: