***The Official Champions (4) v (0) Dundee United Thread***

Muff

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weiss is obviously a great wee player but I've noticed from watching the game's he's played that he can be a bit too much of a show-boat instead of making use of the ball with a cross or pass. infuriating at times.

Need to inject a bit of freshness in second half.

Take off Edu and put Davis back in the centre and bring on a sub.

The passing in our team can be so slack at times, Whittakers distribution has been poor and Edu as usual dwells too long in possession.

I have always had concerns about our ability to turn in fluent attacking performances because we are so drilled in the art of defensive tactics. Don't know who's on the bench today but I see this as an opportunity to bring on a hungry young player who can lift the crowd and inject some momentum into the side.

Disappointed with that first half showing, must do better.

Take Edu off bring Davis inside, Put Weiss on the right and bring Lafferty on the left.

Probably agree with that, but the whole midfield has been shit. Edu looks slow today maybe feeling the effects of Tuesday night, but then again they all look a bit off the pace.

Weiss has had some good plays but his final ball has been poor at times. We cannot seem to hold possession without someone just givig it away with a bad pass. The service to the strikers has been poor yet again and DU came close once or twice. We also badly need to up the tempo of our game. We always seem to be playing at a training ground tempo.

If we play like this at home in Europe we will be in trouble once again.

Hopefully, Jelavic gets a bit better service and gets more involved himself. I'd like to see Weiss take that full back on more too - although it doesn't help when has two men on him everytime, who chop him down.