Manchester United, Without SAF

What's your thoughts on what Man Utd will be like when Fergie leaves ?

my whole life he has been there, so I have sort of been used to it, I think it will be extremely weird when he leaves, and also they will probably start to spend big again.

anyone any idea when he will leave ?

he has announced he was leaving twice before but couldn't go through with it.

your thoughts lads ? :sherlock:

Legend

2vu0rkh.jpg

Hard to imagine Manure withour SAF at the helm.

It all depends on who they find to replace the legendary Govanite. If they get the right manager then they will be fine and will probably still be one of the top 4 sides in the EPL on a regular basis.

The big question is this. Will the next man be as successful as SAF ?

Answer - not a chance. :sherlock:

I don't think the man who takes over from Fergie will last long to be honest unless it is someone like Mourinho. He will have one hell of an act to follow, massive respect for Fergie and what he has done with Man Utd since he took over 25 years ago.

Still hate the Red kernts like. :anguish:

What's your thoughts on what Man Utd will be like when Fergie leaves ?

my whole life he has been there, so I have sort of been used to it, I think it will be extremely weird when he leaves, and also they will probably start to spend big again.

anyone any idea when he will leave ?

he has announced he was leaving twice before but couldn't go through with it.

your thoughts lads ? :sherlock:

Legend

2vu0rkh.jpg

Why would a new manager have any influence on Manchester United's financial situation? Although Sir Alex has always been sensible with his money, he's clearly been restricted because of the debt. Sadly, even if the Glazer's leave, Manchester United are in a huge mess.

Don't know if I'd like to see Jose at Manchester United. Imagine it though Porto, Chelsea, Inter Milan, Real Madrid and Manchester United :drool:

I honestly don't know, I would of thought someone who played under him at Manchester United. But Robson, Bruce, Keane, Hughes? Wouldn't be good enough I doubt.

Probably Martin O'Neil or Davie Moyes, wildcard David Beckham with Giggs and Neville as assitants. :pipe: