The Famine Song

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

singing this song just plays in the the hands of the media

some will say so what, but this can cause the club great problems that they can do without

for those who want to sing it, and the club don't want you to, why? if you are a fan you will follow their wishes

Dont forget to add 'lol' at the end of your sentence.

how dare I put that in eh ?

add some humour & lightheartedness to some posts

see if you don't like my posts ?

put me on ignore

fucking pain in the arse so you are, you have a problem with every post I make

GTF :wanker:

how dare I put that in eh ?

add some humour & lightheartedness to some posts

see if you don't like my posts ?

put me on ignore

fucking pain in the arse so you are, you have a problem with every post I make

GTF :wanker:

No, he's just an 8000-post taig masquerading as one of the people.

I really don't see what the fuss is about with this song, because it sounds as if our supporters are not being sectarian or bigoted at all...In fact, I see it as being our fans giving out free community information to those who may not have heard that the famine is no longer prevalent in their homeland and who would like to go home seeing as how their former Country has been given a clean bill of health.

In any other Country, this would be seen as an act of good faith towards your guests and result in civic honours handed out to the populance.

Queens honours medals to all Rangers fans, Elizabeth...Thank you! :clap::uk:

never understood how people can be lifted for singing this song..

there is nothing overtly violent, or offensive for that matter, about the song.

The famine is over (Clear statement of historical fact)

Why don't you go home? (A simple everyday question)

Great idea- posting your signature. :doh:

I really don't see what the fuss is about with this song, because it sounds as if our supporters are not being sectarian or bigoted at all...In fact, I see it as being our fans giving out free community information to those who may not have heard that the famine is no longer prevalent in their homeland and who would like to go home seeing as how their former Country has been given a clean bill of health.

In any other Country, this would be seen as an act of good faith towards your guests and result in civic honours handed out to the populance.

:clap::lol:

Sounds like a plan

Great idea- posting your signature. :doh:

if you look closely my pin number is hidden in there like the magic eyes puzzles...

and that isn't a signature i use for signing things anyway...

the last thing I pen to paper signed was my contract at work... 1 year and one month ago.. Signatures are a thing of the past...