Union Bears

Wilbert

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye waving flags etc when scoring goals? Nout wrong with that. The stewards were overeacting, and tbh, i dont know if the steward was a female or a male, she/he long hair with a deep voice and glecks.

Aye she was a fucking state. :lol:

Some of these so called rangers fans are a fucking joke a group try to bring a bit of noise to a game and all they do is complain i hope Ub keep filling that section with like minded people and one day we might have a supporters/ultras section.

Those fucking stewards are horrible a woman whos voice is deeper than barry white :anguish:

Some of these so called rangers fans are a fucking joke a group try to bring a bit of noise to a game and all they do is complain i hope Ub keep filling that section with like minded people and one day we might have a supporters/ultras section.

Those fucking stewards are horrible a woman whos voice is deeper than barry white :anguish:

ha ha ha

Agreed sometimes their good but they got owned off two stewards and that's all about it

u15 fan club

Still sang for 90 minutes mate in all fairness even with 2 moaning stewards around 10-15 fans moaning about flags noise drum you name it.

nothing but hassle from the stewards and other people round about us even had a guy in his 50's shout at my mate "put that fucking flag down or ill shove it up your arse" also there's a guy who still thinks my seat is his despite showing him my card with seat number