Union Bears

Wilbert

nothing but hassle from the stewards and other people round about us even had a guy in his 50's shout at my mate "put that fucking flag down or ill shove it up your arse" also there's a guy who still thinks my seat is his despite showing him my card with seat number

The club is at fault here. Two sets of supporters, placed together with different needs and desires is a recipe for the sort of aggro you are talking about.

Some supporters want to stand, wave flags and chant - good! All around them are supporters who want to sit and watch with an unfettered view - what they pay for.

Wouldn't it be sensible for the club to try and arrange for the UB (and other like minded supporters) to have an area where they can do their thing and not aggravate those who just want to watch?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This really needs to be addressed at an AGM or something - Rangers need to sort this out. Two different ways of supporting your team, we should be able to sing all we want without some arseholes behind us trying to get us kicked out.

The club is at fault here. Two sets of supporters, placed together with different needs and desires is a recipe for the sort of aggro you are talking about.

Some supporters want to stand, wave flags and chant - good! All around them are supporters who want to sit and watch with an unfettered view - what they pay for.

Wouldn't it be sensible for the club to try and arrange for the UB (and other like minded supporters) to have an area where they can do their thing and not aggravate those who just want to watch?

a guy who was intersted in moving up emailed Rangers saying he wanted a move to our section they replied back with something down the lines of why dont you join the blue order :S ive met a few of the blue order lads and i have nothing against them but i wouldnt move to there section as i dont like the idea of ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ puting there banner up where ours usually would be and having to move seats for old firm games etc, the club dont seem to be interested in doing anything for the union bears but where else could you put us ?

You're absolutely right of course, it would be the most sensible and hassle-free option. Which is why the club won't explore it.

I have said this a few UB members, ask Rangers if they can get their seats moved to the top row of CR1, they aren't blocking anyones view then start working down the rows with new members, TBO are starting to do it and look at them, most of that BF section is singing and standing.

I have said this a few UB members, ask Rangers if they can get their seats moved to the top row of CR1, they aren't blocking anyones view then start working down the rows with new members, TBO are starting to do it and look at them, most of that BF section is singing and standing.

I'd love to see the CR (for example) returned to a standing terrace as some of the German clubs manage. TBO, VB and many others could then provide us with a visual and aural football festival to be proud of.

That way auld gits like me, could sit and enjoy both the atmosphere and the game exactly as I like.

Perfect!

You know what you should do with moaning faced “fans” and arsehole stewards.............Take pictures and Video of them on your phones and make sure you let them see you do it then post the Videos and pictures on here telling us what game, what stand and the reason the steward said you were being warned about.

They will see their pictures on here and it will make a lot of them uneasy, i know it would make me feel uneasy............

maybe the Admin bods could make a special section up for complaints and pictures of bad staff at the Ground????????

IMO the UB's and TBO should both disband and join up in the Copland front under the name 'The Billy Boys'

I admire TBO for the work they put in but I know a lot of my mates dont veiw them in the same way. Their reason being that they feel they have left some of the old classics behind and basically done what the club has told them(I dont know how tru this is)

I sat with the UB's at the Hamilton game a couple of weeks ago. They all looked about 12 years old but the party tunes and the Rangers ones were in full flow.

You know what you should do with moaning faced "fans" and arsehole stewards.............Take pictures and Video of them on your phones and make sure you let them see you do it then post the Videos and pictures on here telling us what game, what stand and the reason the steward said you were being warned about.

They will see their pictures on here and it will make a lot of them uneasy, i know it would make me feel uneasy............

maybe the Admin bods could make a special section up for complaints and pictures of bad

staff at the Ground????????

"A grass is a grass........proper low life untrustworthy scum"

Mmmmmm...........................double standards?

Have to say it was really good, joined in with all the songs and that, but would it not make more sense to sit/stand at the back of the section like TBO so theres nobody beind you to complain. I was behind and it didnt bother me a bit but there were wee boys with their faithers and they couldnt see a bit of the game. Just reckon a move further back would benefit everyone, or even to the back of CF1. Was a good sing song though and considering joining as long as we dont get bothered by stewards all the time

why people wouldnt want to sing is beyond me, rangers are famous for their songs and the singing the fans used to do, i watched the highlights from last night and it was unbelieveable quiet :( it needs to be sorted out!(td)

IMO the UB's and TBO should both disband and join up in the Copland front under the name 'The Billy Boys'

I admire TBO for the work they put in but I know a lot of my mates dont veiw them in the same way. Their reason being that they feel they have left some of the old classics behind and basically done what the club has told them(I dont know how tru this is)

I sat with the UB's at the Hamilton game a couple of weeks ago. They all looked about 12 years old but the party tunes and the Rangers ones were in full flow.

Completely untrue mate. Just have a look during the next home game at the amount of Police and stewards posted in our section to see what the club thinks of us. We sing all of the old classics.

Maybe in the beginning that was true, understandably in my opinion, as the group needed a foothold or they would suffer the same way the UBs do in the Copland. But nowadays the opinion of the club doesn't hold much sway within the group.

TBO sing most of the old classics ! and the last couple of home games even sang songs like gibralter , my personal fav " who got buried in a pencil case bobby bobby " love that when it gets going :D i want to become an offical TBO member ! FUCK MODERN FOOTBALL