Copland Road nutter?

Skelf

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i remeber the game we played in the uefa cup was just when walter came back its v hapoel tel aviv 2nd leg at ibrox and looking at the copeland road stand seeing big guy with a long white beard

is that the guy ur talking about

i remeber the game we played in the uefa cup was just when walter came back its v hapoel tel aviv 2nd leg at ibrox and looking at the copeland road stand seeing big guy with a long white beard

is that the guy ur talking about

hes defo a character but i dont think he was the Copland nutter!!!

• 8 months later...

did the copeland nutter no get sin died about 7-8 in a row at the end of the season.

i remember 1 yr during 9iar walter went up n gave him a strip at the end of the game we won the lge.

he was always bouncing about 90mins full game. did he not also bring a big drum with him to the champs lge games?

fuck sake my memory is bad for a 30yr old. damn maddog.

Didn't he get leathered at Inverness a couple of years ago at the Portland Club? not seen him since tbh.

He never got leathered, there was a big misunderstanding that he got caught up in and it all got sorted out fairly quickly.

Whoever called him a bawbag clearly doesn't know him either as Freds a spot on guy.

Funnily enough I used to sit in SE4 of the EE near santa and all he really does is come in late, stick his fingers up at the away end , mumble incoherently and fucks off early (probably why you dont see him).

Who is your brother mate? ross? I worked in magalluf in 2003 and lived with george also, the guy was mental, we all ended up going on a night out with andy goram when he was over. also had an unofficial orange walk down the magalluf strip lol

Is there noone on here from the old fernhill loyal website they all knew george