Roll Call V Hearts

andymc10

im there aswell thanks to 1st_Jan_1994 cheers again mate!

been to hamilton and hibs too.

had to sit in the hibs end for the game at easter road, was horrific, hated every minute, especially that bust up with lafferty, i had to go to the toilet and cool of after the filth coming out of the mouths of some of the folk around me.

I will be there.

Has the rules regarding drinking in the streets changed in Edinburgh cos normally allowed 2 drink at hibs but last year at hearts the police took our drink of us any help wld be appreciated :-)

There's a by-law in place that gives the police the power at their discretion to do it. Usually if your too close to the stadium or in a certain area.

It happened to us before at a game a couple of seasons ago. We were at a side street at Gorgie Road and they came over on horses and all sorts and penned us in and took it off us. Didn't fine or book us.

Then the past 3 games there afterwards we have been at a car park and a swing park/dog park and they have passed us on foot and vans and smiled and nodded. So I just think it depends.

Easter Road you can keep drinking until the bridge, more or less. They don't say anything.