Hearts fans moaning about the soldiers being at tynecastle yesterday.

was reading on follow follow that these cunts are moaning, that they shouldn't be allowed to come on the park because they were all "H***"

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/80164-squaddies-ht/

not read the hearts forum,but i'll put the link up for yous to see for yourselves.

Why post it if you don't take the time to read it?

A few of them are upset that most of the troops were Rangers fans, and it was explained they're from a mainly Glasgow regiment. Vast majority on there support the troops and are more moaning about Rangers fans singing, few mongos as you get on every single thread in the history of the internet.

Complete non-story.

I gave up reading after someone said we started singing songs that were banned in SPL grounds when the Troops came out.

We better inform the Proms they best stop singing Rule Britannia.

Most support the the Troops but were peeved they were mostly Rangers fans.

Seems like Hertz fans have forgotten their fine club history or maybe one or two should visit the monument to their brave solders/players where ever it is now to refresh their memory. It would appear only soldier who are Hertz fans should be invited maybe they can also ask the bombs and the bullets to distinguish between them

I gave up reading after someone said we started singing songs that were banned in SPL grounds when the Troops came out.

We better inform the Proms they best stop singing Rule Britannia.

Most support the the Troops but were peeved they were mostly Rangers fans.

read tht too. wat an idiot eh. his first post aswell lol

Nothing but respect for the Hearts fans and the way they welcome the troops (that's the past 3 times at Tynecastle they have had them on)

Anyone complaining online must have

A- not been at the match

B- in the minority

or both.

All I seen was rousing applause for all soldiers, even the Rangers ones.

It's about time more sets of fans put this sort of thing to one side and unite and show appreciation for brave men (and woman) who put their life on the line for their country.

There was more than a few Hearts fans joining in with Rule Britania as they lapped the pitch.

I remember only 10-15 years ago when my Old RSC used to leave from the old 12 club in Dennistoun, and the place had more Hearts fans than Rangers whenever they came to Glasgow.

Changed days indeed.

I remember only 10-15 years ago when my Old RSC used to leave from the old 12 club in Dennistoun, and the place had more Hearts fans than Rangers whenever they came to Glasgow.

Changed days indeed.

You tryong to say: Dennistoun is more Salt n Sauce, than Salt n Vinegar

See the jambos have adopted `ra shellic way' in referring to

Rangers supporters,`as H***'.

Could these H*** be the same H***, that thirteen Hearts players

signed up for `McCraes Battalion' to fight against in WW1.?.

See a few pointed out that the rousing patriotic anthem,Rule Brittannia,

is only allowed,in their opinion, when there are naval representatives present.

Seemingly thats how thick we are.

I enjoy their company,feckin not.

Why post it if you don't take the time to read it?

A few of them are upset that most of the troops were Rangers fans, and it was explained they're from a mainly Glasgow regiment. Vast majority on there support the troops and are more moaning about Rangers fans singing, few mongos as you get on every single thread in the history of the internet.

Complete non-story.

(tu)

Some people just try to create controversy at every given opportunity. :beer1:

was reading on follow follow that these cunts are moaning, that they shouldn't be allowed to come on the park because they were all "H***"

http://www.hmfckickb...4-squaddies-ht/

not read the hearts forum,but i'll put the link up for yous to see for yourselves.

You probably should have read that before posting.