Levein to drop Kenny Miller

Ibroxblue

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think someone is taking the piss out of The Sun reporter. Anyway, whoever he picks it will be the manager who gets it if it all goes pear shaped. I can see a 4-2-3-1. Hopefully Caldwell won't be in it, though I do suspect that KM won't start.

if this is all fabrications i think it just shows the press for what they really are, to think we would love to get through this competition but the press just cant seem to let things take there course, must be true though if its in print, right?

Hope he does drop Miller and all the other boys at Ibrox give them resting time :sherlock:We`re gonna get pumped regardless who`s on the park.

might get beat or draw or even win! but defo won't get 'pumped'

I`m going 3 nil mate. If we can only just beat Lichtenstein at home I think its fair to say we are gonna get pumped IMHO

Aye a know about the lichtenstein game but IMO i think it will be 1-1 or mayb 2-1 ...Czechs were poor against lithuaina at home so least have some hope :clap:

As poor as he is, i think Caldwell is a cert to start. International football is a catch 22, i love my players representing their country, its good for our club, but there is a chance of injury of course and that can be more detrimental to the club than the kudos of having interntional players in your squad.

Scotland are like The Rangers. We play better against better opposition. The Liechtenstein match isn't really a barometer imho.

But not having Kenny? If we lose, then Levein will get slaughtered, and rightly so.

Play Kenny and Naisey up front. Can I suggest in a 4-2-2-2 formation?

Scotland are like The Rangers. We play better against better opposition. The Liechtenstein match isn't really a barometer imho.

But not having Kenny? If we lose, then Levein will get slaughtered, and rightly so.

Play Kenny and Naisey up front. Can I suggest in a 4-2-2-2 formation?

The Rangers are nothing like Scotland.

Our fans aren't scum, our players aren't scum and our manager isn't a prick.