***Scotland v Spain***

G.E.C.

I don't think Scotland will lose heavily but we'll be outplayed and we'll be taught a footballing lessing. Sorry for the pessimism.

Could be quite an interesting game actually, Spain are missing Xavi, Pedro, Torres and Fabregas but still, they could maul anybody without they players.

They'll probably go with this...

Casillas

Ramos Pique Puyol Capdevilla

Carzola Alonso Busquets Iniesta

Silva

Villa

Scotland? Christ knows.

McGregor

Hutton Berra Weir McManus Whittaker

Dorrans Fletcher McCulloch Maloney

Miller

Knowing Levein.

Mcgregor

Weir

Hutton Bardsley McManus Caldwell McCulloch Berra Whittaker

D. Fletcher Mackie

I don't think our defenders are good enough to hold out Spain to be honest. I know Spain hate anti-football (Switzerland result) but we'd be aswell just going for it.

I hope Scotland get fu*ked heavily and i do not want any Rangers players to be part of it.

Levein dropping Kenny and this latest joke with our keeper, the beaks in scotland are forcing me away from supporting them with every passing week, maybe thats what they want. But they will still use our players though, eh! When it suits them.

McCulloch and Whittaker will not be 100% fit, so they should be nowhere near the team. Playing them could tweek their injuries, meaning they would miss Rangers games, and we cannot afford anymore injuries with the important games we have coming up!

I wonder what formation that dumpling Levein will try for this game?

McGregor

Hutton - McManus - Weir - Caldwell - Whittaker

McCulloch

Naismith - Dorrans - Fletcher - Morrison

Teams around Europe and the World will be adopting formations like this in a few years time ;)

No doubt this will be another 1-0 Scotland lucky win and the nation will be all excited thinking we'll make it through to the Euros just to be pumped by Liechenstein next year and crash out, the usuaL

We should try and at least play sum football! Friday was a disgrace against a team that are nowhere near as good as they have been over the years and were there for the fucking taking! If we play a 4-6-0 then he should resign wed morning!

If its a 4-5-1 then 1-0 scotland miller ;)

I doubt we'll be allowed to play 12 men. Could give it a try though. I think miller for mackie will be the only tactical change. 4-5-1.

:lol: Never noticed I had put 5 in midfield...

in that case it would be

McGregor

Hutton Weir McManus Berra Broadfoot

Whittaker McCulloch Fletcher Naismith

Miller

:lol: Never noticed I had put 5 in midfield...

in that case it would be

McGregor

Hutton Weir McManus Berra Broadfoot

Whittaker McCulloch Fletcher Naismith

Miller

I'd be happy if that was the team. Got a bad feeling that Caldwell will keep his place ahead of big Lee though.