***Scotland v Spain***

G.E.C.

Very narrow minded...

You sound like the fans of other SPL clubs who always slated Fergie! Just because the boy plays with a big club does not mean he can work miracles everytime he pulls on the dark blue mate.

Lets leave the moaning to the sheep etc

Big club in decline, i dont expect miracles off him because i know hes incapable, i simply expect anyone who pulls the dark blue on to be able do the basics which he cant and doesnt do. All too often our midfield is over run, out passed and clueless going forward. He also lacks leadership, Captain? Dont make me laugh, again!

Moaning? Yeah your right, everything is hunky f*ckin dory!

Were a shambles and have players getting a game simply because of who they are! Caldwell, Fletcher, Gordon when fit, McManus!

Big club in decline, i dont expect miracles off him because i know hes incapable, i simply expect anyone who pulls the dark blue on to be able do the basics which he cant and doesnt do. All too often our midfield is over run, out passed and clueless going forward. He also lacks leadership, Captain? Dont make me laugh, again!

Moaning? Yeah your right, everything is hunky f*ckin dory!

Were a shambles and have players getting a game simply because of who they are! Caldwell, Fletcher, Gordon when fit, McManus!

I never said it was hunky dory... we are awful, however to claim Fletcher is not a good player is absurd. The boy is not a playmaker however many of the narrow minded tartan army like to forget this due to the fact he plays with Manchester United.

I never said it was hunky dory... we are awful, however to claim Fletcher is not a good player is absurd. The boy is not a playmaker however many of the narrow minded tartan army like to forget this due to the fact he plays with Manchester United.

Hardly, we get to watch him every week for Man Ure, and every time he attempts to play for Scotland. Hes rubbish. Over rated rubbish. Its not coincidence he has cemented his place in the Man U team at a time when they are dropping points left right and centre and on the decline.

Playmaker? No one mentioned playmaker, simply that he has not had 1 good game for Scotland when asked to play any role.

You cant compare fletcher of man united with the fletcher of scotland thats just crazy! Dont forget with man u he is a team with likes of rooney,berbatov,scholes,giggs,nani,valencia.

He had a good run in the man u team last year,but he cant bring his performances to scotland. Even kaka would struggle in that scotland team & playing under leveins tactics!

I think Adam should get a chance

I agree 100%.

Playing in his favoured central midfield role, being allowed to drift about as he pleases, even in the EPL, he still looks a very good player.

When Fletcher plays for Scotland it is often as if Scotland play with 10 men.

I hope that tonight, for once, he proves me wrong and everyone in the team stands up and is counted. :)

Would love to see us tear into them and pull off a shocker. You never know, no one gave us a chance against France either - as long as they have belief, anything can happen (I'm thinking if I repeat this enough, maybe I'll believe it).

I'm sure most of y'all don't give a hoot, but I just read that Amy McDonald will sing at the game tonight. I read that it's her third time she has sang at Hampden.

Is she that good?