Fifa 11 online glitch

PaulRFC1

It actually works :lol:

Your overall is 5 star with AEK Athens so people may see it and quit but I used it in a match there. :lol:

Big Alan Shearer up front with Zico behind him and Roger Milla and Amancio on the wings lol.

Just dont change team in the team selection bit, leave it were it is or it wont work, just ready up as soon as your in the team selection bit.

It actually works :lol:

Your overall is 5 star with AEK Athens so people may see it and quit but I used it in a match there. :lol:

Big Alan Shearer up front with Zico behind him and Roger Milla and Amancio on the wings lol.

Just dont change team in the team selection bit, leave it were it is or it wont work, just ready up as soon as your in the team selection bit.

Quality.Ill give it a go tommorrow.How do you change your favourite team then?

Just had a weird one. <cr>

The guy I was playing online went Argentina so I chose Spain as my team, set up my tactics and the game loaded as normal. That's until the game kicked off where we were both in the same team, in this case being his team, Argentina :lol: It was basically me and this guy playing against the Legendary AI. I played normal with him, until the end when I conceded a few own goals ending the game 4-0 to Spain. When it got to the re-match screen we both picked no and I got + points for it, as if I had controlled Spain. :lol:

Utter madness... :craphead:doh

When I went to play my manager mode with Rangers, I was changing the starting XI and all of a sudden all of the Classic XI players were in my team. :anguish:

Same happened to me mate except it was all Chelsea players in my Rangers team. Gutted , was on my 3rd season as well.