What's the worst you've ever felt after a Rangers game?

1st_Jan_1994

Uefa Cup Final for me as well

McDonald 1-0 game at Ibrox was a tough one to take as well

I used to lock myself away if we lost an Old Firm, doesn't seem to do that to anyone these days tho, times have changed!

That 1-0 game with McDonald scoring was the last time Celtic actually beat us in a game that meant anything (I think).

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loosing in the last 16 of the Champions League against Villareal, I just knew we should of won and we should have. I had never felt so low and football just took over my life from then on in.

cant chose one i feel sad every time we lose, my boss is from south africa and watches the reults for Rangers at the weekend to see what kind of mood ill be in monday or the day after a midweek game

UEFA cup final was a big blow

losing to the scum fucks me every time

I left the stadium the minute that went in. Couldn't bare the final whistle going.

I'd never been so pleased to get back to my digs and open a beer and calm down.

That night told me Barry Ferguson's time at Rangers was up. Never a Rangers captain, he bottled it and went into hiding.

Surely you didnt need to wait that long to find that out.

The Invisible Crab was found out long before that Uefa final.

Uefa cup final is the only rangers game that i can remember that has brought me to tears, right beside picadilly square in a flood of tears :disappointment: had to watch it from outside edwards or something on a shity plasma as they weren't letting us in the pub, only seen the goals and have never watched the game since ! Never felt so low

The UEFA Cup final. A wasted opportunity.

Another notable mention is Barcelona away. That was the first time that I had witnessed a Rangers team settle for a narrow defeat. Shameful.

The sad part is, there was a 20 minute spell in the second half when we started playing and looked like we would score, but as usual, we decided to just regroup at the back instead after a short time.

Surely you didnt need to wait that long to find that out.

The Invisible Crab was found out long before that Uefa final.

To be honest, it did.

I thought it was just one big bad patch then that confirmed what I already thought tbh.

There is a few for me, not going to include old firm games cos everyone is gutted when we lose, villarreal away was hard to take, we played so well and deserved to go through and motherwell after the uefa cup final, we were still going for the treble and im sure it was christian dailly who put us infront, cousin then missed a sitter and it finished 1-1, heartbreaking

An imposter, worse captain and guaranteed a game simply because of who he was.

Never a real legend.

What a complete pile of pish

I don't even need to explain why I think it's pish, it speaks for itself

What a complete pile of pish

I don't even need to explain why I think it's pish, it speaks for itself

I have to laugh at you thinking he is any way, shape or form a legend!!

I have to laugh at you thinking he was a good Rangers captain!!

I have to laugh at you thinking he got a game on his ability rather than him actually being Barry Ferguson, Rangers captain!!

Its a complete pile of pish you thinking you can say that to me without explaining.

I have to laugh at you thinking he is any way, shape or form a legend!!

I have to laugh at you thinking he was a good Rangers captain!!

I have to laugh at you thinking he got a game on his ability rather than him actually being Barry Ferguson, Rangers captain!!

Its a complete pile of pish you thinking you can say that to me without explaining.

He's the last Rangers captain to win the Treble. If that doesn't make a good captain then fuck knows what will

He's controlled many an Old Firm game, 5-1 at Ibrox stands out, also the 3-2 cup final when he scored the FK. He's controlled games against top European sides, when he was still a young boy

I just don't understand how Barry Ferguson can be deemed the worst captain we've ever had, it's baffling