So there is 3 games left, a possible 9 points up for grabs...

Mansion

How many points can we take?

Valenca (A) - Draw

Man Utd (H) - Lose

Bursas. (A) - Draw/Win

I think the Bursa game will be the crucial game. Can't see us beat man utd nor valencia.

I think we have a better chance of beating man u than we have beating valencia away and bursa away.

i don't care how many people say bursa are shite,they will be a hard team to beat over there.

I think we have a better chance of beating man u than we have beating valencia away and bursa away.

i don't care how many people say bursa are shite,they will be a hard team to beat over there.

Exactly my thinking about bursa ! yes they looked shit over here and evrey game iv'e seen them in they'v not looked great but they will still be a very big threat in their ground, Hopefully we beat valencia or at least draw then we do manure and bursa pull off a surprise for us as if it came down to the last game of the group and we needed all 3 points I wouldn't be very confident in going to turkey and collecting the points ! Sorry for another big rant but this one attracted me big time :craphead:

Exactly my thinking about bursa ! yes they looked shit over here and evrey game iv'e seen them in they'v not looked great but they will still be a very big threat in their ground, Hopefully we beat valencia or at least draw then we do manure and bursa pull off a surprise for us as if it came down to the last game of the group and we needed all 3 points I wouldn't be very confident in going to turkey and collecting the points ! Sorry for another big rant but this one attracted me big time :craphead:

I was watching the highlights when i came back,and a Spanish journo was saying valencia never had there big players in the starting line up.?

My heart says six but my head says 4 and just falling short of qualifaction, got a wee feeling Valencia will beat us away as they have looked immense at their home ground and Man Utd were ezxtremely lucky to come away from there with a win, Bursaspor are definately beatable away as by that time they should have nothing to play for. For me it'll come down to the Man Utd game, we are more than capable of stifling them at Ibrox but don' know if there's a winner in there, pray there is though. :crab:

Valencia have Bursaspor and Rangers at home. MU away.they have 4 points just now and may well end up with 10 at least.

We have 5 points just now but 2 away games to play and MU at home. We could possibly lose all 3! Nevertheless we are playing well and are organized. Great team spirit. We could draw versus Valencia and in Turkey and beat MU. That would give us 10 points. If we beat Bursaspor then 12 points. Anything is possible imo.

MU have to go to Turkey and Ibrox. Valencia could beat them at Old Trafford. They are not playing well and could lose all their games although that is unlikely. They likely will end up too with a minimum of 10 points.

The key game is the one in the Mestalla. Bring them all on. None of them have even scored against us as yet.