Jeff Winter's blog

super hans

Anyone else find this bit a bit dodgy?

I jumped in the car to go round and knock him up. Mayhem. You could hardly get off the estate, cars and coaches blocking the roads, it looked like some Indians and half of India were setting up for a wedding. Arranged or otherwise, they could have arranged it on another day than an Old Firm game.

It looks like he was just trying to get the word arrannged into the sentance to say that rangers v celtic game he had arrannged was more important.

Anyone else find this bit a bit dodgy?

I jumped in the car to go round and knock him up. Mayhem. You could hardly get off the estate, cars and coaches blocking the roads, it looked like some Indians and half of India were setting up for a wedding. Arranged or otherwise, they could have arranged it on another day than an Old Firm game.

no ! Explain ?

The man speaks what we think and for an Englishman that knows the score with rangers and celtic ( not just the usual "its religion isnt it??" verse.)

I like that

well done and a pint coming your way if i meet you in glasgow or dubai

Respect to him for his excellent taste with regards to his football club but, that aside, I think he's a bit of a tit.

I'll admit i haven't read all his comments. what i have read, i like so why do you think he's a tit? (im not saying your wrong but just haven't seen it in what ive read so far)

I'll admit i haven't read all his comments. what i have read, i like so why do you think he's a tit? (im not saying your wrong but just haven't seen it in what ive read so far)

I just think his personality comes across as rather unpleasant. At least based on the things he writes. For all I know he's a lovely guy.