***The Official Valencia CF vs. Rangers Thread***

Muff

we aint worrying their defence which is shocking tbh they look shaky as...but we wont,we will come out sit back and try and attack on break ..just go for it walter ffs ,lets see what THEY are made of ...

We're never going to "just go for it" when we're only 1-0 down to a much more talented side than us.

Whittacker has made 2 runs down the right and got through them with ease. I say put him in right midfield, bring Foster on and go 4-4-2 for the 2nd half. Naismith can play in the hole.. We can score here, their defence is pish!

No doubts we are still in this game, improved passing (though the pitch looks shoddy), keep it tight at the back and stop allowing so many crosses to come in. Give Whitaker more of the ball in the final third too, looking like he's got the Lisbons about him at times!!

Mon the Gers

WATP

:uk:

:21::21::21:

Their goal was scrappy, I can see us putting a bit more pressure on their keeper in the second half and sneaking a goal or 2, and how many kicks are they going to get away with before they get booked ?

I'd probably bring off Edu, he's not 100% and you can tell, plus Lee hasn't had too bad a game. I'd probably make the change if it's still 1-0 after 60 minutes.

Walter must be tearing his hair out with our central mid 2, it's obvious Edu ain't 100% he is more than likely to get hooked... But McCulloch needs to up his game and start demanding more from around him.

Problem is they ain't much on the bench, Fleck would be a good fit in this game through the middle to support.