***The Official Valencia CF vs. Rangers Thread***

Muff

The bench does worry me, but we have a huge amount of experience in that squad and starting 11. And if the likes of Hutton or Wylde come on, what better place is there to prove yourself on the highest stage. Lets hope there are no injuries though as we only really bring on Lafferty in CL games.

The bench does worry me, but we have a huge amount of experience in that squad and starting 11. And if the likes of Hutton or Wylde come on, what better place is there to prove yourself on the highest stage. Lets hope there are no injuries though as we only really bring on Lafferty in CL games.

thissssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!

Nah mate, think it's cause I'm no half cut and in the boozer already :lol:

thank fuck :lol: a think its cause the last 2 games have been wednesdays so because its a tuesday again it feels weird (td) wish it was at Ibrox but fuck it, moan the gers! :uk:

I can see this being a nightmare 90 minutes. Proper edge of the seat stuff, they are going to come at us full force. This is going to be our toughest test of the season so far. I have faith that not only will we withstand it but we will make a proper game of it.

C'mon The Rangers!!

Our fans are in one of the steepest bits of the stadium :lol: any boozers over there will probably want to be sitting down most of the time if they dont like heights :pipe: