***The Official Football Manager 2011 Thread***

PaulRFC1

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Just need to install it the night after work.

Whats the name on the program you and your mates connect to so you can all play at the same time.... i've completly forgot the name of it.

Do you even still need it? I aint played since 08 version.

Hamachi

Grr, hate the head to head rule in the CL.

Finished equal with Sevilla on 10 points they have +3 goal difference and i had +7 but they went through.

:anguish: I've just looked at the rules;

Result between teams: I won 2-1 and they won 1-0

Goals Scored: 15 to me, 9 to them

Goal Difference: +7 me, +3 them

They go though due to co-efficients :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

a downloaded this i dont know how to install it at all :( anyone help ?

You'll need to unrar the files with winzip. Then you'll need demontools to mount the iso file. Once mounted it'll let you run the installer. After it is installed, depending on your copy you'll find a cracked fm.exe file which you need to add to the fm install directory.

You'll need to unrar the files with winzip. Then you'll need demontools to mount the iso file. Once mounted it'll let you run the installer. After it is installed, depending on your copy you'll find a cracked fm.exe file which you need to add to the fm install directory.

yeah i done that with fm 2010 no bother, i downloaded 2 diffrent torrents of fm 2011 one which has lots of folders with rld-fm names on them and other which i cant see an iso file

I've got the most inconsistent team ever. :anguish: Sold Lafferty and Webster and got in Macheda and Boyata on loan deals. I'll go from beating Celtic 4-0 at the Piggary to losing 3-0 to Dundee United back to winning then to losing again. Was getting beat 3-0 off Livingston at home in the Scottish Cup 4th Round and pulled it back to 6-3 :lol:

Any body got any decent tactic tips?

yeah i done that with fm 2010 no bother, i downloaded 2 diffrent torrents of fm 2011 one which has lots of folders with rld-fm names on them and other which i cant see an iso file

download daemon tools lite, when ye do that all ye have to do is mount the (.iso) image and thats you sorted bud. if ye dont know how thats done let me know

Just started a season with Rangers...

Haven't sold anyone, brought in Mendy, Aliadiere and Goncalves on frees...

Moved Hutton and Wylde into the first team...

Only played pre season games, about 5 or 6, won them all so far, beaten Werder and Watford comfortably. Lafferty is a god, so fast!

Still don't know what my first team is, just giving everyone match time and getting the team used to formations

Hutton was crap in mine, sold him for 90k and he was worth 600k :lol:

Ness is much better

The young players are a piss take with wages, they want 1k a week then 4-6k a week after they make 20 1st team appearances :wanker:

And i signed that Livaja boy, but he's on a global ban so wont be coming to me until 2011