***The Official Football Manager 2011 Thread***

PaulRFC1

downloaded a fully coded copy off of RELOADED on my private torrent site, runnin like a dream. the new 3D engine is outstanding. stadiums look brilliant and its alot smoother, might actually use it this game. Always used 2D in the past.

I'm starting my game with Rangers and keeping the squad I have. Seem strong enough. the youth players are playing well.

Celtic are fucking shite in it :lol: - got like 1-2 points from their first 3-4 games, they just got beat 2-0 off of ICT and 4-1 off of Motherwell.

Not in my game.

They qualified for the champions League after beating Zenit 4-1 to win 4-3 on aggregate and they have won every game so far. :lol:

I start Greg Wylde on the left and he has scored 2 goals in his first 3 games and set up 2 aswell. :sherlock:

Greg Wylde came on as a sub on my second match vs St Johnstone and he scored also, looks a good prospect. Kenny Millers agent want 40k a week for him, he can fucking whistle.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Usually I thought you got both the new players, as well as the initial budget? Ah well, getting it tomorrow, but probably won't be able to play til Sunday :(

Nah, for Madrid you only get £8 Million

Is it easy to download? And if so do you have a link?

A mate of my bro's gave me a copy disc for FM10 last year but not sure if he's going to get me it again this year.

You can torrent it from TPB, just google it.

Has anyone been able to update the game yet?

It's telling me it can't find the installation folder, do you think it's because we have the Russian version?

Edit: Just checked the website:

If you have purchased the game in Russia, please DO NOT try and download these patches. We are currently finalising a specific patch for Russian users and this will be made available imminently.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Has anyone been able to update the game yet?

It's telling me it can't find the installation folder, do you think it's because we have the Russian version?

Edit: Just checked the website:

If you have purchased the game in Russia, please DO NOT try and download these patches. We are currently finalising a specific patch for Russian users and this will be made available imminently.

Anyone else think they have cottoned on to the fact all the "acquired" versions are Russian?