***The Official St. Mirren 1 v 3 The Champions Thread***

Muff

Good at being poor? We have a whole team who slow us down from Weir to Broadfoot to Whittaker to McCulloch, even Davis has started going backwards.

The dynamics of our team are all wrong this year.

Nah I meant he's a good ball winner. Also good at switching the play. I know Mcculloch isn't our most attacking midfielder, but he still get the ball forward.

Nah I meant he's a good ball winner. Also good at switching the play. I know Mcculloch isn't our most attacking midfielder, but he still get the ball forward.

Cool, im not dissing him, i like him, i love his passion and his dig too, although he is clumsy at times, but i think hes been poor of late, along with several others right enough.

He's getting really good at that, I've noticed him playing a lot of cracking long balls across the park this season. I don't think he misplaced a pass once against Valencia either.

He's getting really good at that, I've noticed him playing a lot of cracking long balls across the park this season. I don't think he misplaced a pass once against Valencia either.

McCulloch miss-placed numerous passes last night.

Same can be said for McCulloch aswell.

Aye that's true. Same with every player though. Some are backed more than others. Big Lee is pretty temperamental but IMO he is in pretty good form.

Aye that's true. Same with every player though. Some are backed more than others. Big Lee is pretty temperamental but IMO he is in pretty good form.

I don't think he's kicked a ball in weeks. Aberdeen, celtc, Inverness, Killie and Valencia, he's offered very little.

We really need to start utilising the squad. The defence looked absolutely knackered against Valencia.

For this game i'd go: McGregor, Whittaker, Foster, Bougherra, Broadfoot, Weiss, Fleck, Davis, McCulloch, Naismith, Lafferty

Changes need to be made either through injury or just giving a player a rest, but you can't make too many changes, amazing how two games and people start to forget that until then we've gone through the initial stages of the season without losing a game.

Yes we've started too slowly in games and yes players haven't at times been performing to the ability we know they can play at, but for the majority have shown a grit and determination which has placed us at the top of the league, and during that time some good goals and some good football getting played.

For St Mirren, purely depending on the injury front as I'm not sure how Weiss actually is, and Edu needs to be given a rest, he really shouldn't have started against Valencia, for those reasons I would start with the following.

McGregor

Broadfoot, Bougherra, Weir, Papac

Naismith, Davis, McCulloch, Wylde

Fleck, Lafferty

:mcgregor:

FOSTER :bougherra: :webster: :papac:

:weiss: :davis: :hutton: :lafferty:

:miller: :Naismith:

If Webster is fit of course, if not Weir in his place of course. I'd be tempted to play Fleck, but I don't like him being played on the left, because that's not his accustomed position.

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:Naismith: :davis: :mcculloch: :weiss:

:miller: :lafferty:

If Weiss is fit, I'd play him. Yeah he's had a few bad games lately but we missed him on Tuesday. I would drop Edu, he's been great but I don't think he makes the team any stonger at attacking. I'd like to play Hutton, Wylde or Fleck but we need to win this game.

Sub bench: Alexander, Broadfoot, Foster, Edu, Fleck, Hutton and Wylde.

St.M 0-3 Gers, c'mon!!