***The Official St. Mirren 1 v 3 The Champions Thread***

Muff

Well most folk simply put down the team they'd play. Everyone can see Edu and McCulloch are off at the moment, and have went for Hutton. I put down Hutton because I want to see him play against the bottom side in the league, and hopefully show Walter what he can do. I also put the team that will play, McCulloch and Edu included.

Oh I know, especially if we line up as we did against ICT, which I suspect we will.

Rergardless of the line up, we should be beating anyone in thsi league with any team we put out. Its about attitude and hunger, how much do our footballers want it? How hungry is the manager making them to win? Against Inverness was a joke and hopefully a boot in the balls we may have needed.

This will be hard, no because St Mirren are any good, they are not, but because WE will make it hard, as we always do.

We will assert our authority n the match tomorrow. Surely, our management team have made it clear that we must.

And it has nothing to do with celtc's result today. We need a result tomorrow no matter what. (1 point ahead is still, 1 point ahead. They could have scored 100 goals today. By Sunday afternoon, they will still be in second place :-) )).

My concern is that other teams are afraid of them. But they have the Jambos? on Wednesday. Hopefully, time for a reality check since they now think they can beat bloody Brazil. lol @ celtc.

watp. (tu)

Bring on Jan 2. Yet another OF victory for (Sir) Walter.

Just let the players log on to here,that should be enough to get them fired up. it's got me fired up,considering during the week i was just treating it as another normal shit game against a shit team. but the tims have really pissed me off by there banners yesterday and i hope we fucking power them up and down the park,taking a few goals as we go.

That's true! Weir does give possession away pretty easily. This won't happen but I'd like our back four to be

Wylde Bougherra papac foster

What crap - Weir may try an odd long pass or two that are competed for and lost but 'give away' possesion - very seldom!

I'll settle for any win, but if we won 10-0 I'd like to dedicate the display to the unbearably arrogant fuckwit that is Gary Hooper, before faceplanting his jaw into a kerb.

Besides that, I see a scrappy 2-1. St Mirren's new stadium has never been an easy place to go to for us.

I'll settle for any win, but if we won 10-0 I'd like to dedicate the display to the unbearably arrogant fuckwit that is Gary Hooper, before faceplanting his jaw into a kerb.

Besides that, I see a scrappy 2-1. St Mirren's new stadium has never been an easy place to go to for us.

Fixed it for you, ben (tu)

I'll settle for any win, but if we won 10-0 I'd like to dedicate the display to the unbearably arrogant ferret faced fuckwit that is Gary Hooper, before faceplanting his jaw into a kerb.