***The Official Champions vs. Hibs Thread***

Muff

I never saw us win one 50/50 ball in that 1st half and the defence is all over the place.Miller is playing in amongst us and we need to shorten the space between the defence and misfield.It doesnt look good but I guess we just have to keep on hoping.

I like both Edu and Mcculoch, but playing together just gives us no creativty at all and we resort to humping the ball up the field, With Weiss now on and Davis in the middle, hopefully we get in about the bastards.

If big jig is fucked, what do we do? Do we take the chance on Hutton? Or can Foster play CM? maybe thats why Broadfoot came on instead of Foster?

TBH, i dont want to have to make another sub at ht, hopefully Lee can shake it off, making 3 subs by ht is a recipe for disaster, and i wouldnt put it past these bastards to kick our players of the park, literally.

Foster can play anywhere

Even up front, but maybe not the greatest finisher in the world :ph34r:

we need to settle, get the ball down and start playing it about davis needs a wake up call and its no good pumping the ball upfront when its only miller there against 2 big defenders. we have beeen unlucky with a few chances but just need to keep plugging away.

also would have liked foster or wylde on instead of broadfoot just for some pace but smith has his choices.