***The Official Champions vs. Hibs Thread***

Muff

Is Kerkar on the bench?

No.

and stu it wont be the same treatment for bougherra as their is simply nobody to stand in for him, we used to have someone called Andy Webster but he's been missing for a while now <cr>

Disappointing to say the least. Should be beating this poor hibs side at ibrox.

No matter what the result is for the scum, we should be focusing 100% on our game. And it just hasn't happened tonight.

Team needs refreshed. Bring in the guys like hutton, fleck, foster and even kerkar when he's ready. It's just no there right now.

Wrong starting line up, wrong attitude and I worry for the rest of this season when we are dropping points at home to shite!!!

it was always going to be a tough season with a squad as small as this.

No.

and stu it wont be the same treatment for bougherra as their is simply nobody to stand in for him, we used to have someone called Andy Webster but he's been missing for a while now <cr>

not saying i want this to happen, he is one of our important players, but maybe it would send a messgae, play Broadfoot there with wylde left back, maybe give Perry a shot look how Wilson turned out.

Wrong starting line up, wrong attitude and I worry for the rest of this season when we are dropping points at home to shite!!!

not the wrong starting line up, they should have beat them, and ill be the first to say it, well done hibs here cause to be fair they aint been as pish as everyone on here keeps saying, pub team, sunday team

not saying i want this to happen, he is one of our important players, but maybe it would send a messgae, play Broadfoot there with wylde left back, maybe give Perry a shot look how Wilson turned out.

i like how you brought up Wilson, personally i think he moved to soon and may well end up wasted talent at liverpool, imagine what might have been in defence for us had we kept him :clap: