***The Official Champions vs. Hibs Thread***

Muff

even rooney wouldnt be a good aquisition, cause hes injured, he could cost us 8 mill and this clown would say he aint worth 8 mill, whats he done, bottom line we have a good player out at the mo and he will be back, and he does look the mutts nuts

Results like this happen from time to time, I'm not happy with it but at least the Rhats lost so we haven't lost any ground. My main concern is that Papac & Edu haven't picked up serious long term injuries - we can ill afford first team players out for lengthy periods. Otherwise time to refocus, and get McGhee sacked on Saturday !

reliance on mediocre experience, i just figure you dont like walter and everyone has there opinion, him or the players that are mediocre, cause if you ask me first teamer has way more experience, and if its walter well you need a knock on the head and knock sense into you

Reliance on Weir, Broadfoot, Whittaker and McCulloch.

Miller also looks like he thinks hes too good for us, or mayeb for the off?

if i wanted to "bam yae up" i'd be making an effort, believe me.

Well wit you spouting shit like that then, if you know anything about rangers or football you would know he was injured, so you tell me then what has he not done that doesn't satisfy you??

Can't criticise Walter. When Edu went off, and Davis went central with Wiess on the right, I started rubbing my hands!

Apart from the injury to Papac, that is exactly the formation 99% of the people on here wanted to see! A lot of players out there need a huge kick up the arse, but not Walter!

Well wit you spouting shit like that then, if you know anything about rangers or football you would know he was injured, so you tell me then what has he not done that doesn't satisfy you??

I'm not criticising the Player, if you'd actually read my initial comment, im criticising the fact we've payed £4million on ONE player, where this money could have strengthened positions we are genuinly goosed in.

If we'd bought a proper winger instead of arsing around with strikers on the wings, then maybe we'd know what a good cross was....and maybe see Davis get a consistant run in the centre of midfield which is diabolical.

I'm not criticising the Player, if you'd actually read my initial comment, im criticising the fact we've payed £4million on ONE player, where this money could have strengthened positions we are genuinly goosed in.

If we'd bought a proper winger instead of arsing around with strikers on the wings, then maybe we'd know what a good cross was....and maybe see Davis get a consistant run in the centre of midfield which is diabolical.

You said what has he done to merit that fee. he has not had a chance or beattie for that matter, the rest i agree with you there, PEACElaugh.gif