Aberdeen Fans Today

Raligt

Majority I've met are hateful cunts.

Friend of the family who was a police officer for 30 years said the worst fans he ever had to deal with were Sheepshaggers.

Let's just call it different perspectives.

I live in Aberdeen and have met a good couple of hundred and they are just like any other support - majority are fine with some lunatics on the fringe.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I fucking despise aberdeen and their fans. Almost ran a few over on the way to the game when they tried to cross the road in front of me. Wish i'd driven faster.

As for the silence, a few did shout at the end before the minute was up but what I am glad about is that our fans waited until the referee had blown his whistle before showing our disgust at their disgraceful conduct.

I sincerely hope this is also the case on January the 2nd when no doubt one or two of the fenian bastards shout something obscene

Heard it from the west enclosure it didn't just sound like one person,sounded like a few people. The best bit was when Th Rangers fans started flinging the paper cards at them though. it looked good from the west enclosure aswell :lol:(tu)

They were coming from all directions :lol:

Yes exactly so therfore disrupting the minutes silence and if you look at the forum link they are claiming it was "after" the minutes silence hardly if the whole ground heard it clear as day

it was Just before the whistle thats why all the Rangers fans booed them after the silence. and the govan and broomloan started hitting them with the paper cards.

If it was after the whistle how the fuck would i have been able to here it from the west enclosure.?

they cunts are not normal if there saying it was after the whistle, they come from another planet these cunts. wanker.gif

Yeah, because it's not as if I'm in a better position to judge or anything.

I disagree with this as well, but that's kinda the essence of how these boards work - comment and debate.

I'm not TWB's biggest fan but he's at least eloquent enough in his posts, even if I rarely agree.