2 penalties, bheggars draw and diamond scores

BLUEDIGNITY

So whose the ginger twat blaming for the 93rd minute equaliser? Ref? Linesman? Grass too long? Sky too blue? Floodlights too bright? United's shirt too orange? OR, maybe the truth - CRAP MANAGER AT THE SAN GIRO!

Carlsberg indeed - Oh Happy Day.

He'll be writing a letter to the SFA to aks why there were four minutes added when they weren't needed, Celtc were winning. Then he'll call for the linesmen, referee and 4th official to resign before throwing himself under a train and claim he was pushed.

A'll gie ye that wan MrC seein the rugby mob are on the whole Prods ! (tu);):sherlock:

Mostly middle class prods named Frazer or FInlay but prods none the less BLUE Dig, still cannae stand the Rugby mob. It is a lovely day today. I'm watching the sad Bhoys doddling down the Gallowgate right now.in total silence.

Hear about the family of Muslims crushed when their bunkbed collapsed? Police suspect Al Ikea.

The result is all that matters to me nva even when we win ugly ! (tu):uk::sherlock:

Yes Buddy, that is true, but looking forward this display does not fill me full of hope. They will of course recover/come good as they always do. Cannot wait for Jelavic to make his comeback. He is a really effective and intelligent player.

Mostly middle class prods named Frazer or FInlay but prods none the less BLUE Dig, still cannae stand the Rugby mob. It is a lovely day today. I'm watching the sad Bhoys doddling down the Gallowgate right now.in total silence.

Hear about the family of Muslims crushed when their bunkbed collapsed? Police suspect Al Ikea.

:D:D:D:D As long as there's nae declans or brendans they'll dae fur me ! :uk::sherlock:

Yes Buddy, that is true, but looking forward this display does not fill me full of hope. They will of course recover/come good as they always do. Cannot wait for Jelavic to make his comeback. He is a really effective and intelligent player.

Aye and that's how they dun him, nae accident, he's a good 'un, he'll score and create chances for fellow forwards fur fun and they know it ! :sherlock:

The result is all that matters to me nva even when we win ugly ! (tu):uk::sherlock:

i get the feeling we're going to have to grind out results for a few weeks here. Even guys who played today like broadfoot, davis, weiss, lafferty and mcculloch have had knocks lately and probably arent 100%. Once we get the CL out the way til after xmas, hopefully we'll have one or two free midweeks. Could do with an early recovery from jelavic or beattie making a wee impact to give us a lift. I'm still convinced, regardless of what happens with the takeover, assuming we're still in europe after xmas a couple of new faces will come in, even if its just loans.