***The Official Rangers vs. Manchester United Thread***

Muff

Not a chance, baffled that people are mentioning it.

I don't think anyone is saying they think he will play.

I was just saying that with only McCulloch with height and strenght in the middle maybe Hutton would give us added steel. I don't think for a minute he will start!

I don't think anyone is saying they think he will play.

I was just saying that with only McCulloch with height and strenght in the middle maybe Hutton would give us added steel. I don't think for a minute he will start!

Fair enough. Yeh, with only one competitive start in the CIS cup, Smith's made it clear that Hutton's not an option yet.

With Papac out, it will be interesting to see our line up.

The Times has predicted this:

Foster Broadfoot Weir Whittaker

McCulloch

Naismith Davis Fleck Lafferty

Miller

It's either that or swap Fleck with Weiss. Unless we move Lee to CB and line up 5-4-1 again, which I really don't think would be a good idea.

Fair enough. Yeh, with only one competitive start in the CIS cup, Smith's made it clear that Hutton's not an option yet.

With Papac out, it will be interesting to see our line up.

The Times has predicted this:

Foster Broadfoot Weir Whittaker

McCulloch

Naismith Davis Fleck Lafferty

Miller

It's either that or swap Fleck with Weiss. Unless we move Lee to CB and line up 5-4-1 again, which I really don't think would be a good idea.

If McCulloch plays at the back it gives us nothing in the way of muscle in midfield.

I think from the team above, move Naismith into the middle and either Fleck or Weiss wide and you won't be far from the starting 11.

Also, I'd stick McGregor in goals just for some cover at the back! :lol:

If McCulloch plays at the back it gives us nothing in the way of muscle in midfield.

I think from the team above, move Naismith into the middle and either Fleck or Weiss wide and you won't be far from the starting 11.

Also, I'd stick McGregor in goals just for some cover at the back! :lol:

Na, Weir can cover as keeper ;)

Yeh, personally I'd bring in Weiss for Fleck and move Naismith in one.

Weiss has shown that he can offer more than Fleck and deserves to start although I'd be interested to see how Fleck would play in a high pressure game, out of curiosity more than anything.

Kyle Hutton, 19, who has started in just one of his four Rangers appearances, could be the player to start in Lafferty's place. Hutton made his debut in a game against Kilmarnock back in August, with his only start to date coming in the Co-operative Insurance Cup win over Dunfermline Athletic back in September.

Big game for the him if this happens. Best of luck to him.

Kyle Hutton, 19, who has started in just one of his four Rangers appearances, could be the player to start in Lafferty's place. Hutton made his debut in a game against Kilmarnock back in August, with his only start to date coming in the Co-operative Insurance Cup win over Dunfermline Athletic back in September.

I hope this is the case.

With all the injuries the team pretty much picks itself! :(

Mcgregor

Whittaker

weir

broadfoot

foster

weiss

Davis

Fleck

mcculloch

Naismith

miller

think that's what we will see!

Realistically, who are the options beyond that??

Hutton, Wylde, Perry????

Fucking hell we are short!

Looks like Hutton or Fleck into the first 11 then!

Unless Webster makes a shock come back. What's his situation??

Even if Webster was fit he couldn't play. 1 game in 6 months isn't enough to throw him into a Chambps League game.

Fleck or Hutton will definitely start!

I have a sneaky feeling Hutton might be a surprise inclusion now.

Davis, Naismith, Fleck and Weiss all in the same midfield is too weak!!

Even if Webster was fit he couldn't play. 1 game in 6 months isn't enough to throw him into a Chambps League game.

Fleck or Hutton will definitely start!

I have a sneaky feeling Hutton might be a surprise inclusion now.

Davis, Naismith, Fleck and Weiss all in the same midfield is too weak!!

This is getting beyond a joke! I'd LOVE IT if we beat them with our youngsters. Fleck hat-trick.

This is getting beyond a joke! I'd LOVE IT if we beat them with our youngsters. Fleck hat-trick.

:lol:

Calm your pants big man!!

Fleck completing a hat trick of 10 yard passes would be a step in the right direction!

:lol:

Calm your pants big man!!

Fleck completing a hat trick of 10 yard passes would be a step in the right direction!

We migth as well dream! I'm gonna be filling my day with positive thoughts and a lot of lager as soon as I finish work.