***The Official Rangers vs. Manchester United Thread***

Muff

Yes, we should've stuck 4 or 5 past Bursa as well.

And it really doesn't matter how much posession either Valencia or Bursa had, it comes down to what you do with it. I'd happy see Man Utd have 99% posession if we use our 1% to win the game.

I agree wholeheartedly. I was mearely pointing out that we let teams play, it wasnt meant to be a massive dig at our team or a moan from me to fish out reactions or cause offense.

Walter went through the 90's allowing Celtic to play football and alot more often than not we won by the odd goal, it was great. Fast forward to now, our luck will inevitebly run out and against Inverness, Hibs and Valencia away it did. It almost cost us against Killie too. God knows where we would be now if Kenny hadnt stepped up the plate this year.

I do think we will beat Man Ure, i dont think we should fear anyone i just wish we would impose ourselves more on games, show teams less respect and keep possession a bit better. I think we are better than our current performances have shown and im sure the players agree.

(tu)

Had a look on Redcafe and it's hilarious how lightly some of those prawn sandwick eating cunts are taking is. Some folk are saying they should play the kids because Blackburn at the weekend will be a much tougher game. They must have already wiped the first game from their memory.

Had a look on Redcafe and it's hilarious how lightly some of those prawn sandwick eating cunts are taking is. Some folk are saying they should play the kids because Blackburn at the weekend will be a much tougher game. They must have already wiped the first game from their memory.

So our history with them so far this season goes:

They're scared of s, sying McCulloch is amazing

We hold them to a 0-0 draw at OT

They moan because SAF played youth

They want to play youth at a packed Ibrox

They think we're shit

They're shit fans, hate them so fucking much :anguish: Their short term memory seems to be as bad as the tims too.

:mcgregor:

:Foster: :broadfoot: :weir: :papac: :whittaker:

:Naismith: :davis: :mcculloch: :weiss:

:miller:

If Sasa isn't back (which would suck ass) then replace him wi Big Jig and throw in Fleck or somethin'. We need to be at our best, we're playing a shabby looking Man Utd team, if they play the same players they did at Old Trafford and we perform like we did against Valencia at Ibrox...then I'd be confident. I can't help but think they'll put out a good squad to try and secure a place in the Last 16 before the last tie.

Bench: Alexander, Lafferty, Kerkar, Fleck, Wylde, Hutton, Loy and Little. Really wish we had Jelavic (still bummed about the eligible crap) and Bougie but we're gonna have to make do with what we've got...I believe we can get a result :)

Gers 1-0 Man Utd....we are the Rangers! :21:

Although WS is very unlikely to do this I would like to see Perry in the defence and Hutton in central midfield in lieu of Broadfoot and McCulloch, both of whom have very little pace and were awful versus Kilmarnock. Broadfoot was beaten by Sammon for a long ball and he had about a 5 yard start. Weir and Broadfoot will need to defend so deep just how can we get up the park? The Finnish midfielder of Kilmarnock gave Lee the runaround all day and showed just how slow Lee is.

A draw is no use so lets get some pace in the centre of the team and give ourselves a chance.