***The Official Rangers vs. Manchester United Thread***

Muff

:mcgregor:

:Foster: :weir: :papac: :broadfoot:

:davis: :hutton: :mcculloch:

:weiss: :miller: :Naismith:

That's if Papac is available? Can't see Bougherra being fit and if he's not 100%, then there is no point in risking him. McCulloch in there, done a decent job in Europe.

A draw is no use, we need to win.

Is Webster still fucked? It pains me to have to bring him up for a competeative game against Manchester United in which we need a win, but we really lack at the back, and I'd like to see us keep our 5-4-1 and hit on the counter like against Valencia at home.

we are playing so badly at the moment we need to hope man u take this game for granted, without boogie at the back we will get absolutely horsed.broadfoot and weir against rooney berbatov hernandez, the mind boggles. hope they have a big game next weekend and save some legs.

:mcgregor:

:Foster: :broadfoot: :weir: :papac: :whittaker:

:Naismith: :davis: :mcculloch: :lafferty:

:miller:

That will be the team IMO.

And it should be the team in my view.

With no Bougherra, we simply can't afford to not play a back 5. Man United would rip to shreds any of our potential combinations in a back 4.

The lack of pace at the back is going to be a major problem and IMHO. Man utd will have us killed off by half time

Although this has been a fairly good CL so far for us, the big mistake I think was not going at valencia in the last game after going 1-0 down because it didn't make a difference wheather we got beat 1-0 or 9-0. And everyone could see there defence was shocking along with there keeper

What a glorious end to his career it would be though. Roy of the Rovers stuff.

There would be some sort of controversy due to the rather large staple in the goalmouth. Timmy would have his letter-writing pen handy, thats for sure.

Seeing as its at Ibrox, I could see UEFA hammering us.

Best just leave the goals to Captain Kirk. (tu)

There would be some sort of controversy due to the rather large staple in the goalmouth. Timmy would have his letter-writing pen handy, thats for sure.

Seeing as its at Ibrox, I could see UEFA hammering us.

Best just leave the goals to Captain Kirk. (tu)

jzcv95.jpg