See that Kenny Miller

Boab

Bar Scotland and even thats pushing it after Italy in the Hampden 1-1 game, what big games has he excelled at up-front on his own?

Is this a joke? Is this entire thread a joke? If you are being serious there is something wrong with you. An absolute crock of shite. Honestly, behave yourself. Embarrassing.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenny Miller has been a brilliant player for us in the SPL, but to be fair he doesn't cut it on the big stage.

I don't know whether its the system Walter employs in these games or not, but he just seems out of his depth against top opposition. But lazy FFS.

What i would say is tonight showed the difference between Premiership and SPL. Miller is known as a fast player in the SPL, but tonight he had a mini race v Carrick and Carrick won at a canter. Carrick isn't even known as one of the speed merchants in the Utd team but the physical level of prem teams is so much more impressive than of the SPL.

He probably is beyond criticism given he's scored 18 league goals before December, but he HAS cost us two goals in the last two games through a Kris Boyd-style greed.

Maybe it's a good thing. The old Kenny Miller couldn't have passed that ball on quick enough.

without kenny miller where wid be in the leauge right now with jelivic injured nd no1 else realy scorein for us :uk:

The fact is we will never know as Kenny has been playing!

Its a bit like the argument, we wouldnt have won the title without Boyd, we will never know that for sure!

(tu)

He frustrates the fuck out of me but he is a tryer . But who else noticed the red scumbag who got on the pitch to kiss mr potato face after the penalty WILL THEY BE PUNISHED ???????

Who gives a fuck? The guy showed a bit of passion at a goal, shoot him.