See that Kenny Miller

Boab

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The man has been terrific all season but tonight, he couldn't have played much worse. Constantly offside, picked the wrong decisions at crucial moments and just looked out of sorts.

Hopefully just a blip on the radar but it was an important game tonight and he was found just a little bit wanting.

I don't think I'll ever forgive him for not firing that ball across the face of goal.

Did he think he could beat Van Der Sar at that angle? Even if he couldn't pick out a Rangers jersey (which I doubt) there were about 4 red jerseys running at full speed, 9 times out of 10 if that cannons off one them it's an OG.

I dislike the CL Miller :pipe:

Poor attitude, cant play up front alone and is very greedy.

Difficult to criticise with the goals hes scored, but thats how i see it. Not really his fault he struggles up front alone right enough.

Domestically hes ok, struggled in last few weeks despite his goals, in Europe he needs a partner.

Dont think he will be here much longer anyway.

I'm still happy with Miller leading the line in the SPL for us but he just has a CL monkey on his back that makes him miss a lot of good chances, especially over the three home games. Very greedy tonight, just like at the weekend v Kilmarknock. Disappointed he didn't pass. An assist is just as valuable a goal.

he looks like he's carrying an injury imo

doesnt seem to run into the spaces like he used to, the miller of last season would be in behind the fullbacks everytime looking for the ball, but tonight especially he was just coming short with a united defender right up his arse everytime

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE! 18 goal Kenny Miller is shite! RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!! Cos he didn't score against Man Utd!

Funny that, i remember Boyd getting that same criticism all the time, but when Miller doesn't score against the big boys its ok cos he scores in the league

In the SPL he looks like he could score every game but play him in the CL and he is a totally different player.

Fair enough, he does not get a lot of support but in 5 CL games he has had some excellent chances and he has fluffed them all.