See that Kenny Miller

Boab

He's not alone, to be fair.

People need to realise this. We are an honest hardworking side, with 1 or 2 players capable of producing something from nothing. We are never going to go and dismantle any teams from Europe and Valencia away aside teams wont go dismantling us eitha.

We need another couple of creative players, but as you say its not just Miller

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never a lone striker in a million years and I said that the first CL game this season.

Beattie should be the lone striker in the Europa League.

I think he just needs someone to play up top with him so im not going to say he is too poor at this level.

I want to cut my nads off when he's caught offside. He constantly stands in an offside position. Which makes it harder for the midfiled to thread a quick ball because he has to trackback to get onside, and if they do play the early ball he's running in the opposite direction to get onside. Then he puts his hands up and moans.

I'm a typical football fan, fickle as fuck. 18 goals in the league is :praise: But the offside thing gets right on my tits :pipe:

He's been caught offside 11 times in the CL, more than any other player bar Alexander Frei who has also had the same.

I can't wait for Jelavic to get back, it'll really help Kenny.

Kenny Miller is our only option (not to mention our top scorer).

To everyone criticising him - Who would you have played last night?

Naismith had a better game as lone striker against Sevilla last season than Miller has ever had in that role for us

He sure did, but Naisy touch and heading ability is much better than Kennys. Maybe more intelligent too as a football.

(tu)

Hopefully if Miller leaves, Naismith will be used as a striker. I don't think we could afford to sign someone better.

Hopefully if Miller leaves, Naismith will be used as a striker. I don't think we could afford to sign someone better.

Jela, Naismith and Beattie are fine choices. One more 'Naismith like' and thats 4 really good choices for up front. Your probably right, getting better than Naismith would cost money we possibly dont have right now.

(tu)

Jela, Naismith and Beattie are fine choices. One more 'Naismith like' and thats 4 really good choices for up front. Your probably right, getting better than Naismith would cost money we possibly dont have right now.

(tu)

Beattie is a conundrum. I'd be perfectly fine with letting him go in January, even on a free transfer. Just don't think he'll ever be fit enough to justify his wages.

Beattie is a conundrum. I'd be perfectly fine with letting him go in January, even on a free transfer. Just don't think he'll ever be fit enough to justify his wages.

I can see why you think that, and your not alone, but there is no chance we will get rid of him. He hasnt even settled in yet. Wait till he is fit, and hes settled, and we will see a different player.

I feel sorry for him a bit, we played him when he wasnt ready out of neccesity maybe.

Im sure he will come good.

Midfield in our team is where my concerns lie.

(tu)

No surprise he snatches/rushes every chance in the CL, valencia at home apart he hardly gets lots of chances, also half the time he's upfront on his own with little or no support, therefore his initial reaction is to go it alone/take it quickly.

But you know best Boab, typical arm chair footballer, sitting on your arse scratching your baws, the game looks so fucking easy.

KM has done brilliant this season, carried the team in so many games/scoring vital goals, the PL is our bread and butter not the CL, but hey lets have a fucking moan all the same!!! (tu)

No surprise he snatches/rushes every chance in the CL, valencia at home apart he hardly gets lots of chances, also half the time he's upfront on his own with little or no support, therefore his initial reaction is to go it alone/take it quickly.

But you know best Boab, typical arm chair footballer, sitting on your arse scratching your baws, the game looks so fucking easy.

KM has done brilliant this season, carried the team in so many games/scoring vital goals, the PL is our bread and butter not the CL, but hey lets have a fucking moan all the same!!! (tu)

:lol:

I agree with the second part.

18 goals and all of a suden he's phish?

Yes he should have cut it back but he is scoring for fun and most strikers would have had a dig.

What would Boyd have done?

Think Miller of old would have cut it back but he has been asked to step up and be Rangers main striker.

After the run he's had i wasn't surprised he had a shot, we lacked composure throughout the team against Man U.

I was still a very proud bear three hours against one of the best in Europe and only a penalty seperated us.

Kenny Lazy? FFS

WATP

I see Boab mentioning Novo in the original post, Novo could also be ball greedy and sloppy in the final third.

Miller does get found out in the Champions League, no question, but he's had a great season in the SPL - and that's what he's here for, not to score winners against Man United.