Casuals Fight (Govan West Corner)

TheNuts

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seen this, walked round when the rangers fans were singing ICF and chelsea, hate the manc cunts with a passion, we tried to go through were people were going as we were at broamloan rear but the police and stewards suddenly jumped in and didn't let us then pushed us away and told us to walk around.

At that Corner there were more Bears in scarfs than Casuals.

Maybe about 30/40 Casuals, maybe about 60/70 Scarfs.

If anyone seen Govan Road about 6.45 then they'd have seen the ICF in full flow, not a kick in the arse of 300.

double that

It wasn't double that but around 200 to 250 i estimated as we walked from the Loudon up to the ground.Riot vans,dogs and umpteen meat wagons all the way up to the ground where we all got stopped at the Stadium Bar and Copland Road.

It wasn't double that but around 200 to 250 i estimated as we walked from the Loudon up to the ground.Riot vans,dogs and umpteen meat wagons all the way up to the ground where we all got stopped at the Stadium Bar and Copland Road.

maybe aye..........and a few fanny scarfers getting loud and chucking shit about?

Also why the fuck do Rangers scarfers shout about Chelsea and English lads when anything like this happens?? There was 2 or 3 Chelsea lads up, and there are a few other English lads that live up here............99% of us are Scottish and it’s Glasgow lads that run the show.So get any notion of us being shown what to do by “the English” out your head.

One of Chelsea’s main lads was with us when we walked to Ibrox and his words were,”Now this is a Mob”

With the lads that were there and the mood we were in we would have gone through anyone last night. We were seconds from pulling it off too as we out witted the Polis and if it wasn’t for the young kids and cling on’s getting all excited and running about and fucking singing the 70-100 Mob of Man U at the Broomland would have been leathered.

And to the guy with the Video..............have you deleted it....................PLEASE delete it and i hope to fuck for your sake you have not been passing it round as YOU could get people put in jail for a long time.

Thiank about that

At that Corner there were more Bears in scarfs than Casuals.

Maybe about 30/40 Casuals, maybe about 60/70 Scarfs.

If anyone seen Govan Road about 6.45 then they'd have seen the ICF in full flow, not a kick in the arse of 300.

That’s the best Mob we have had since the early 90’s.......everyone that was anyone was out.........even guys that had said they were retired years ago..........

me and my mate got chased in town off two of the man utd cunts :lol: guy was shouting chelsea rent boys next minute hes got a ballyclava on chasing me about the pound shop in argyle street

What did you run for? Turn around and whack the cunt.

me and my mate got chased in town off two of the man utd cunts :lol: guy was shouting chelsea rent boys next minute hes got a ballyclava on chasing me about the pound shop in argyle street

The tune from the Benny Hill show would have been an appropriate musical backdrop to the sight of that! :lol: