The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

oooooo the sunday mail the bastion of all true financial knowledge. If anything in their article is false i hope they have loads of money. Mr whyte's lawyers have went and tackled people already making false claims about him.

If its guidi i cant wait to see hom balanced the "scoop" is

anything else happened or fuck all again?

General Crackman Lee and gunslinger managed tae spend the night oan here withoot fallin oot.

Boab's still waitin for mongolikecandy tae sort his beef oot for his Irish Stew doon the Shankhill.

The Bear wiz oot wae mad dog for a few beers last night.

Frankie's still talkin sense.

Mister C had a day aff fae the fishin yesterday.

AJ is ragin wae SDM but takeover will go ahead - probs be announced oan Monday.

And thats aboot it mate.

Oh aye, a nearly forgot...........................that wee wummins still cuttin across galbraiths crazy paving. (tu)

General Crackman Lee and gunslinger managed tae spend the night oan here withoot fallin oot.

Boab's still waitin for mongolikecandy tae sort his beef oot for his Irish Stew doon the Shankhill.

The Bear wiz oot wae mad dog for a few beers last night.

Frankie's still talkin sense.

Mister C had a day aff fae the fishin yesterday.

AJ is ragin wae SDM but takeover will go ahead - probs be announced oan Monday.

And thats aboot it mate.

Oh aye, a nearly forgot...........................that wee wummins still cuttin across galbraiths crazy paving. (tu)

franklie may still be talking sense but his assertion that aj isnt sure of whyte seems to be well of the mark.

this sunday mail story will just be one last attempt at getting at rangers. much like there exclusive that plg wasnt coming as scotland has no french schools.

or like hwhen celtc were joining the g14

they really are a filty republican rag.

franklie may still be talking sense but his assertion that aj isnt sure of whyte seems to be well of the mark.

I think we're at the stage mate where Whyte is "all we've got" and maybe AJ has changed his tune a bit tae accommodate this situation.

I think we're at the stage mate where Whyte is "all we've got" and maybe AJ has changed his tune a bit tae accommodate this situation.

probably its a bit of that. though i dont believe he would back any old idiot just because he is the only show in town.

(tu)

AJ only want's to know how Whyte will finance any new investment in the club, he's not been party to any other financial talks, that's far from being unsure about the man's intentions, he's just asking the questions any fan want's to know.

(tu)

AJ only want's to know how Whyte will finance any new investment in the club, he's not been party to any other financial talks, that's far from being unsure about the man's intentions, he's just asking the questions any fan want's to know.

hes had his answers and seems happy now.