The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

This entire thing is beginning to stink of shit. Season ticket forms have barely landed in the hall and now this pish. Talks resume in pre season? How the fuck can that be of any benefit to our club? I know what you guys are saying, the mhedia dont exactly have a 100% strike rate on the matter, so i'll say this, IF its true and its the club or board members that are now delaying this takeover, i fully expect some kind of statement from the club. And lets be honest here, if murray agrees and whyte agrees, its done, no board or comitee can stop it.

Geez a fuckin break rangers will you.

with the way murray is, he will jump at the chance of telling the world that whyte has walked away etc etc

so the "whyte ready to finalise the deal" sounds more promising with the little info coming from our side

Whyte has been using that line for a wee while now, it is obvious he's willing to take a gamble of waiting and seeing where the club will be at the end of the season.

Well I'll put towards you, why hasn't Whyte officially made a bid yet?

He's doing what we would all do, play the waiting game on the off chance he'll get us for even a cheaper price.

fuck me ma heid is spinnig wie this pish mate. We just need to know 1 way or the other

The 'independent committee' are the board members who have been appointed to oversea the credentials of anyone who wants to invest in the Club. It is all very well them being accused of holding up the deal, but some people are not convinced about Whyte's ability to carry this through. There is no point in doing a deal for the sake of doing a deal- it has to be right for Rangers

The 'independent committee' are the board members who have been appointed to oversea the credentials of anyone who wants to invest in the Club. It is all very well them being accused of holding up the deal, but some people are not convinced about Whyte's ability to carry this through. There is no point in doing a deal for the sake of doing a deal- it has to be right for Rangers

The same independent comitee that aj said onky a few weeks ago where satisfied whith whytes proposal and funding? Whats changed?

Fucking disgrace if its been called off because of this "committee". It'll be AJ. He never wants to sell us wacko.gif, or thats the way it appears.

I hope this isn't the case because Whyte could lose interest over the next two months if pre season is the date for talks to resume.

If its Murray, what a fucking tit. Why would you halt talks of £6m for yourself when in 2 months time you may only get six fucking pound? The people associated with this club haven't a fucking clue.

fuck me ma heid is spinnig wie this pish mate. We just need to know 1 way or the other

Well this is just the tip of the iceberg, cause things are going to get a lot worse before they get better.

It's going to be a long month ahead, and that nothing to do with things on the park. Thank God Walter is here to keep the players focused on the job in hand.

Agreed,as I said above if it's in the best interests of the club then so be it.

Just frustrating as I thought it was a goer.