The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

once we are takenover id like to see a return to traditional values ie as in an anti kafflick policy then we will see if whyte is a true bear anyone agree?

Fuck off

once we are takenover id like to see a return to traditional values ie as in an anti kafflick policy then we will see if whyte is a true bear anyone agree?

How about an anti nazi or anti ned policy - guess you would need to find another club to support.

ffs

Chick Young said we're going into Administration back in 2009, so I refuse to believe a takeover will happen, also Darryl King has regular updates on our club telling us we're fucked, so I refuse to believe a takeover will go down!

I was being sarcastic..Hah

Always thought AJ was a bit of a tadger, but some of the things hes done in the last few months or so have impressed me.

He really seems pissed off at the bank and Murray anyway

Chick Young said we're going into Administration back in 2009, so I refuse to believe a takeover will happen, also Darryl King has regular updates on our club telling us we're fucked, so I refuse to believe a takeover will go down!

I was being sarcastic..Hah

Chick Young also said this takeover wouldn’t happen. He’s a little fart

Always thought AJ was a bit of a tadger, but some of the things hes done in the last few months or so have impressed me.

He really seems pissed off at the bank and Murray anyway

Plus his number plate in Florida is RFC 1.....good enough for me :clap:

Your saying we have nazis as fans. Im not having that only the taigs say that about us and guess what it was their stadium which was closed for NAzi chanting

Whatever m8, It was directed at an individual - a complete moron.

Do you work for the sun? Suddenly im quoted as saying 'we have nazis for fans'

Whatever m8, It was directed at an individual - a complete moron.

Do you work for the sun? Suddenly im quoted as saying 'we have nazis for fans'

Am not even gonae respond to that.

I work for the star

Fuck sake. Saying we could go bust IF we lost HMRC case. AJ says.

There’s no point in lying, it is possible. But, IMO this is a bit of clever manoeuvring by AJ as it puts a bit of pressure on Whyte, the Taxman, and SDM to get something done.