The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

No policy - none of them were good enough, that's all. ;)

That's totally correct, casey! I remember that daft reporter who collared the Deedle and asked him about our "Sectarian signing policy" ? Fuckin sheer class that was. :pipe:

Aj publicly asking whyte to explain his ongoing funding of the club .....who would have expected that to happen....

With everything that's going on, he probably forgot to mention it at last night's meeting! Jet lag?

:lol:

You can't honestly believe that the taxman will be running scared due to AJ's remarks! As for any potential bid from Whyte, if he's not already aware of the tax issue, he ain't the man to lead us.

It put pressure on various people to go public therefore making things clearer for us.

You’re hard work man doh

Whyte only flew from london :lol:

If peoPle are claiming his words against lloyds were damning then his words against whyte seem even more damning to me.

Put simply aj doesn't believe him.

RANGERS chairman Alastair Johnston believes Craig Whyte's prospective takeover of the club could go through within the next 48 hours.

Rangers.co.uk

Hardly looks that way.

If peoPle are claiming his words against lloyds were damning then his words against whyte seem even more damning to me.

I got told earlier this morning that proof of ongoing investment has now been provided.

:)

i have tried to avoid posting in this clusterfuck of a thread, but i just cant keep up with it lol.

Are there any developments since last night yet?

pretty exciting times ahead if this goes through.

i have tried to avoid posting in this clusterfuck of a thread, but i just cant keep up with it lol.

The only certainties we've found out is that the debt has dropped (will drop in June, just for Boss), we've been stuck with a £2.8m bill from HMRC which would put the debt at £22m, inkeeping with Rab's prediction of our debt being at £19m.

I was talking about AJ, ya fanny! :D As strange as it may seem, I was agreeing with you.

The only certainties we've found out is that the debt has dropped (will drop in June, just for Boss), we've been stuck with a £2.8m bill from HMRC which would put the debt at £22m, inkeeping with Rab's prediction of our debt being at £19m.

thanks mate :)

It all seems to be moving along with a bit of pace, everything iv read in the papers and on the official site are positive, im not going to get carried away untill its signed, sealed and anounced by the club tho. What a lift that would be if weccould get it wrapped up before scumdee and it would defo give us a lift in the title run in.

It put pressure on various people to go public therefore making things clearer for us.

You’re hard work man doh

Aye, they'll all be calling press conferences as we speak, simply to keep the punters happy! I can't contain myself!

(tu);)

I got told earlier this morning that proof of ongoing investment has now been provided.

:)

Spot on Frankie, a lot of people seem to think he has no money due to him being low key, and not knowing alot about him although some people have claims he is a bad businessman. From what i got told Whyte is being very cautious and tooth combing everything before he signs the papers, and i am still being told today the deal will be done.

It all seems to be moving along with a bit of pace, everything iv read in the papers and on the official site are positive, im not going to get carried away untill its signed, sealed and anounced by the club tho. What a lift that would be if weccould get it wrapped up before scumdee and it would defo give us a lift in the title run in.

would give us a huge boost mate (tu)

I don't think its if anymore, if rangers.co.uk are saying be done in X amount of time.

Spot on Frankie, a lot of people seem to think he has no money due to him being low key, and not knowing alot about him although some people have claims he is a bad businessman. From what i got told Whyte is being very cautious and tooth combing everything before he signs the papers, and i am still being told today the deal will be done.

You're being told today that it will be done or it will be done today?

I agree with you. For us as fan we wanted it done now! That;s human nature. The length of time this has taken is a positive sign to me, it means all parties concerned, especially Whyte and SDM have made sure that CW can take Rangers forwards in a positive and successful manner