The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

My-oh-my-OH-MY-OH-MY-MY-MY, what’s this - another week gone by and the wee London-based £’billionaire spiv hasn’t done the deal yet?

What's that you say? Stock Exchange closed until Tuesday is it?

Oh dear......deadlines, deadlines.

Let’s start the ball rolling again next week shall we, or perhaps the week after that.....or maybe in June 2017.

:wanker:

If this wasn’t so fucking serious it would be laughable.

If it looks fishy, smells fishy and sounds fishy….it probably is fishy.

GET THIS CLOWN TAE' FUCK!!

My-oh-my-OH-MY-OH-MY-MY-MY, what’s this - another week gone by and the wee London-based £’billionaire spiv hasn’t done the deal yet?

Let’s start the ball rolling again next week shall we, or perhaps the week after that.....or maybe in June 2017.

It appears it's people within rangers who keep fucking this up. Sack the Board ! :sherlock:

going to be alot of people with egg on there face if he is at it.

going to be alot of people with egg on there face if he is at it.

Sadly, there will be a whole lot more people with egg on their face some years down the line if he DOES get it.

Tell me one Rangers supporter any of you are aware of that would treat the Club we all love with such disrespect?

This wee London-based spiv is pulling the biggest flanker since Flankers Day, 1832.

A spiv, a barrow boy and a fucking chancer rolled into one. :angry:

Sadly, there will be a whole lot more people with egg on their face some years down the line if he DOES get it.

Tell me one Rangers supporter any of you are aware of that would treat the Club we all love with such disrespect?

This wee London-based spiv is pulling the biggest flanker since Flankers Day, 1832.

Have you any evidence at all to back up your stance on this guy ?

As for your question - David Murray.

Since we are a bawhair away from administration, which has already been discussed, why would we want to stick with those who put us there over a guy who offering to bail us out. ?

Whyte may turn out to be the next Donald trump or the next Del Boy, I dunno, but only fools and horses would back what we've got.

CB, the more I read of your posts on this guy, the more I'm starting to wonder if it's a personal thing between the two of you.

Or if he's done you , or someone close to you harm in the past?

If so, then that's got nothing to do with the Rangers.

If not, then accept my apologies.

Your post are like a Rangersmedia puzzle, I enjoy reading them tho. Once I work them out :D

Have you any evidence at all to back up your stance on this guy ?

As for your question - David Murray.

Since we are a bawhair away from administration, which has already been discussed, why would we want to stick with those who put us there over a guy who offering to bail us out. ?

Whyte may turn out to be the next Donald trump or the next Del Boy, I dunno, but only fools and horses would back what we've got.

Have you checked out the wording below my avatar?

"Has Murray left yet?"

It's been there since I joined RM - long before anyone have even heard the name Craig Del Boy Spiv.

I have no time for Murray - I've even less time for someone who is supposedly so rich it's beyond avarice yet he's fucking us about and nitpicking over nickels and dimes.

Murray asks, quite rightly, for him to "ring fence" this so-called transfer budget - London-based spiv manages to be out, probably for a cup of tea, whilst the LSE closes for the weekend.

By-the-way - check out 'spiv' in your own Dictionary. :sherlock:

What a shambles of a club we really are. Still no deal

The vetting committee set up to oversee any takeover at Rangers have gone back to prospective owner Craig Whyte to ask for further clarification over aspects of the businessman’s proposals for the club.

STV understands Whyte’s takeover bid, which had been tipped to finally go through on Thursday, will now be delayed at least until the Stock Exchange reopens after the Bank Holiday weekend.

Whyte, who has been in talks to buy an 85 per cent shareholding in the club since November, had hoped to formally lodge his bid ahead of the four day holiday.

But the committee, headed by current chairman Alastair Johnston, have now gone back to Whyte before giving their blessing to any deal.

Johnston spoke out last week stating Whyte had yet to demonstrate he had a promised £25 million to invest in the club, funds which are separate from monies already identified as being available to buy the necessary shares.

That issue was then understood to have been resolved after a further meeting between Whyte and the committee on Easter Sunday, following Rangers’ 0-0 draw with Celtic in the Scottish Premier League.

I have no time for Murray - I've even less time for someone who is supposedly so rich it's beyond avarice yet he's fucking us about and nitpicking over nickels and dimes.

So given the meagre choice we have, you want Murray to stay rather than sell to Whyte? :sherlock:

CB, the more I read of your posts on this guy, the more I'm starting to wonder if it's a personal thing between the two of you.

Or if he's done you , or someone close to you harm in the past?

If so, then that's got nothing to do with the Rangers.

If not, then accept my apologies.

Nope - never met the wee London-based spiv - don't really wish to either.

In fact, it would appear not many have actually met him - they've certainly no recollection of seeing him at Ibrox over the last 20-years.

Still, if you're jetting the world, tax-havens here and there, building a CV of company closures and allegedly royally sticking it to shareholders and creditors as you pass (documented, not hearsay) you've probably got no time to pop in and see your "favourites", have you?

Aye, Rangers man right enough. :sleep1:

What a shambles of a club we really are. Still no deal

The vetting committee set up to oversee any takeover at Rangers have gone back to prospective owner Craig Whyte to ask for further clarification over aspects of the businessman’s proposals for the club.

STV understands Whyte’s takeover bid, which had been tipped to finally go through on Thursday, will now be delayed at least until the Stock Exchange reopens after the Bank Holiday weekend.

Whyte, who has been in talks to buy an 85 per cent shareholding in the club since November, had hoped to formally lodge his bid ahead of the four day holiday.

But the committee, headed by current chairman Alastair Johnston, have now gone back to Whyte before giving their blessing to any deal.

Johnston spoke out last week stating Whyte had yet to demonstrate he had a promised £25 million to invest in the club, funds which are separate from monies already identified as being available to buy the necessary shares.

That issue was then understood to have been resolved after a further meeting between Whyte and the committee on Easter Sunday, following Rangers’ 0-0 draw with Celtic in the Scottish Premier League.

What does this mean, Why r rangers men trying everything to block this takeover <cr>

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but is this "Board" who have to ratify the deal likely tae get the heave-ho from their seats of high importance if they actually do give the takeover the red light?

At times it looks like some people don't want to lose their place at the table.

Is John Greig eg such a successful and professional businessman that he can sit in judgement of such deals?

What does this mean, Why r rangers men trying everything to block this takeover <cr>

I could easily see Whyte walking here and I would not blame him the slightest

WTF does this 'independent committee' actually know about takeovers?

Murray and Lloyds are satisfied but our american based chairman and the old boys still aren't satisfied?

Absolutely and truly embarrassing.

So given the meagre choice we have, you want Murray to stay rather than sell to Whyte? :sherlock:

We're into the SEVENTH month of this farce Boss.

Murray is still here.

We, the support, never had any say in that from Day-1.

I want Murray gone - but not at any cost.

Some appear not to be bothered who takes us on - as long as it's not Murray.

Lloyds may want this matter ended - but unless the Club have defaulted in the loan repayment that was supposedly agreed at the start of the season (£1m reduction?) then they are landed with it.

Anything other than that and they'd be in breach of contract, which would be the equivalent of your bank or my bank calling in our mortgage loan - let's say 10-years early - er, just because, er, well............just because.

The wee London-based spiv is fucking at it.

I could easily see Whyte walking here and I would not blame him the slightest

WTF does this 'independent committee' actually know about takeovers?

Murray and Lloyds are satisfied but our american based chairman and the old boys still aren't satisfied?

Absolutely and truly embarrassing.

Thats what I'm wondering about in my post above.

If Greig & Co were to ratify the takeover, they would then lose their places at the top table I presume, which wouldn't be in their interests.

Why guys like this are still taking money out of the club anyway is a mystery.