The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

Papers could easily be signed for all we know.

I'm not sure when they would announce it if they have. Just now or later on tonight?

Lets hope so! In a right party mood with the wedding and what not tomorrow plus the party at night! uk.gif

But for a bid to be made I'd assume it would be today, before the stock market closes. Otherwise it will be annouced and a bid made come Tuesday. Being honest I'm not sure how the SM works but I'm guessing it would be something like that 00000042.gif

Usual tbh.

Getting to the point I canny be arsed with it, that happening, this happening etc... buy the club or fuck off.

I may be wrong but I personally don't think Whyte is the problem.

I think there are a few egos on our board who know they will be out on their arses once this goes through who are causing hold ups.

Starting to look like it won't happen until the end of the season. The papers just keep bringing it up to sell papers, I think they know about as much as we do, which would be f-all.

I'm

Sure we would of heard some whisperings before 14 minutes till close of stock exchange. It's gone silent again.

A bid can be made at any point mate. All it takes is a second and bam! 16.29 could be a possibility, although unlikely.

I hope we have men on every post, lads? Front post, back post, SSN post, FF post, LSE post?

I may be wrong but I personally don't think Whyte is the problem.

I think there are a few egos on our board who know they will be out on their arses once this goes through who are causing hold ups.

the board have said its ok. nothing they do can hold it up now. only lloyds sdm and whyte are involved now.

Just outside ibrox the now and i over heard a convo between two guys, he said it doesn.t look to good and that the boad ae stalling again lol just bumped into a old mate from ff

One way or another I want our board replaced... What the fcuk are they playing at? If the guy walks away and we are onto plums this off season these clowns will have a lot to answer for.

How fair is it to have an adversary like P. Murray (D King too?) having a say in whether your bid is good or not? Surely SDM should just tell them enough is enough.

They're not on the independent committee mate (tu)

Very naive of you to think Murray and king won't have the ear of this 'independent board'

Have you wondered if it might be a tad naive of yo,u to think that a couple of directors having the ear of the Independant Committee, would matter more than, SDM and Lloyds wanting this deal done?

Murray has stepped in once and he wants the deal done. The only stumbling block I know of is the 'ring fencing' of the £25M transfer kitty. SDM always said he would not sell unless the deal was right for Rangers and all he is doing, is keeping his word.