The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

If you check SSN... I'm not talking bull..

Aye i can tell from the comments in here anyway! :P

Never doubted you just because of your post count I was curious. Cheers for the inside info fella :wink: !

fukin pleaseee let this go through so i can say. Hmmmmmmm seems like craigy boy has a pot spangles you degenerate spunkbubble :crabflute: . Im looking forward to getting this thread out the way and turning my attentions to a transfer thread of some considerable magnitude :sherlock::D

If you could pick 2 which ones would you pick?

This takeover is starting to numb my head. I would rather we didn't get any updates or all parties involved kept it dark until the deal was actually done and it was official

A takeover is important for the club's long term future, we need this to go through soon, it's taken far far too long.

The league is in our own hands now, just win the last three and it doesn't matter what Celtic do anymore.

The chance of investment for the CL qualifiers if we win the league would be very useful, no automatic place this year sadly.

i see spangles is nowhere to be seen :lol:

Im sure he will be on soon. Might be busy writing on his blog or explaining to his disciples how he lied to them about our doomsday scenario, maybe hes on the phone to Spiers discussing how they can once again together come up with something to blacken our name. :sherlock:

Im joking Spangles, your obviously not Phil. :rolleyes:

We should know what by tonight? When it'll be announced to the stock exchange or that it'll be comfirmed ?

The way it was worded i picked it up as we will know tonight that the take over has been completed and it will be officially released to the stock exchange tomorrow morning. However, i thought the stock exchange has to know before any public announcements can be made. So i may have picked it up wrong.

Really going to miss this thread once this is over :( but I look forward to the official Transfer rumour thread making its return :D

I think you mean the official david beckham transfer thread. 400+ pages and counting :sherlock:

I believed that you'd offer me a shag of your wife for a ticket? Is it Garlochhead or Twin Peaks you stay old man?

You'ld have been ripped off getting a shag at that old munter my friend. Twin Peaks Loyal :h34rt:

The way it was worded i picked it up as we will know tonight that the take over has been completed and it will be officially released to the stock exchange tomorrow morning. However, i thought the stock exchange has to know before any public announcements can be made. So i may have picked it up wrong.

I'm not sure on that mate, I'm sure someone else can shed some light on the stock market rules etc.

A few weeks (possibly months) ago someone brought up the question of Watford annoucing a takeover being completed at 8 or 9 in the evening.

Like I said, I'm not a hot head with the stock market rules, we'll just have to see what happens now.

Thanks again 00000042.gif

They're waiting till this thread reaches 10,000 posts î„…

Not long now then lol

Is it just coincidence that a few hours after the 10000th post was hit the deal seems to have been made? :sherlock: